$ 7 $

"I never thought I will get an opportunity to make Big B jealous," he muttered in my ears. I stared at Adrian's back.

"Huh! Why would he be jealous? He is not even concerned about me."

"Then he would have asked Andy to stay with you instead of himself."

His words start to poison my pure hatred of Adrian in the form of affection.

"Hmm..."

Aliyah approached us and hit Carter's hand, which he rested at my waist, "stop taking advantage of her."

"Dear, possessive best friend of Jazmine, I'm being her rigid, strong stick for today. That's it."

We came to a halt at the center of the land where there were less amount of trees. "This is the exact spot where we are going to construct the farmhouse. You guys can take the pictures and use them later to portray a plan."

"Lean over the tree, until I take pictures for you," Carter suggested, helping me lean over the tree bark. Meanwhile, I unlocked my mobile and handed him.

From left to right and right to left my eyes moved to and fro, taking natural pictures of the location and saving them in my brain's memory. Without having any intention, I even looked at the villain, Adrian Martinez. And. It surprised me...I mean it amazed me to find out that his gaze was settled on my ankle, which I bruised fifteen minutes ago.

Ok. Can I get a cloak or a large leaf? I don't want this man to look over it. Actually, he doesn't deserve to have a glimpse of my sprained ankle.

And when Adrian lift his eyes and glanced at my face instead of turning my head away, I continued gazing at him. Deliberately, I appreciated my heart beating fast. His gaze, those emerald green eyes were definitely affecting me, which I couldn't resist instead of being his prey.

Abruptly, Carter stood in front of me, obstructing our gaze. "The way you both are staring, I really doubt that you are not gonna end on the bed soon."

"Shut up?"

"Stop being innocent. I thought only he is into you but seems like even you are into him." He blethered and handed my mobile back.

"Thanks for taking pictures and for your kind information, neither of us like the other. We are like..." When I stared back at Adrian, he was busy speaking with Aliyah.

"I dunno about you, but he was..." he stopped speaking, and contemplated for a second before resuming, "when Aliyah brought up your topic, and the way Big B reacted; it felt like you both are seeing each other but after you rejected his proposal, it really confused me. Maybe I mistook Brother's feelings."

I stared unbelievably at him. Like how Adrian might have reacted.

"How did he react?" I asked with a silent tone, paying attention to the pictures.

"He said...wait, no way, first you tell me why did you reject his wedding proposal?" He probed instead.

"It's not of your concern."

"Then that is also not of your concern, after knowing that you are not interested to marry him."

"What's wrong with you and Ali? Can't I take my decisions?"

"Of course, you can. But you just rejected our big brother, Jazmine, whom we love so much."

"And me?"

"Obviously, I do. So, what do you say should we go on a date tonight?" I hit on his arm.

"Stupid man."