$ 22 $

As soon as I switched on my laptop, I received a reply from Dalton Construction. They gave me an appointment on Friday to sign the contract.

Things changed between me and Adrian since last night, which means I have to share this news with him before I sign the contract. But what will be his response?

I should send him a message and fix an appointment to discuss about this. I grabbed my mobile to send him a message but instead, I received a text from him.

Villain: Come to my cabin. I have to discuss a few things with you.

What could it be?

Did he come to know about this offer already?

Jazmine: Now?

Villain: Yes, Miss Garcia.

Oh God! Only you can help me now.

After I reached the floor, I saw Sophia working on the laptop. She glanced at me and, expressed, "You look so different today, Jazmine!" She smiled and added, "Is this day holds anything special for you? Cause I never saw you wearing makeup for work." I touched my cheeks. I just put on some foundation, mascara, and lipstick so that I can impress Adrian.

"I thought to try something different."

"Keep trying it every day. You look amazing. Oh, I forgot to ask, what brought you here?"

"Mr. Martinez has something to discuss with me."

"Yeah, he is in his cabin. But be careful he is like a hot bun since morning."

"Why?"

"I dunno," She shrugged her shoulders, "Since Andy and Mr. Martinez had some conversation this morning, he turned sore." I bite my lip in anticipation. Did he call to take out his frustration on me? "Why doesn't he has a girlfriend, at least he will be under her control." She exhaled, shaking her head, "You were true, he is a villain. Only an angel can date a furious man like him. Well, I have to go, he commanded me with bitterness to get some documents from the third-floor office!" I nodded my head, still comprehending the reason behind his invitation.

I knocked on the door and stepped inside. "What took you so long, Miss Garcia?" He demanded and I stood glued to the floor with fear. He already warned me to stay away from Henry Dalton on Saturday, and still, I accepted their offer.

Watching me still, he stood up from his chair, walked around the table, and stood leaning against it. "I was speaking with Sophia!" I whisper-replied.

Adrian crossed his arms around his chest and demanded, "Did I call you to do chitter-chatter with my secretary?" I shook my head, and gradually, my heart rate started to accelerate watching the annoyed countenance on his face. Why it's scaring the hell out of me? "Come here?" I took a couple of steps near him. "Jazmine, here," He pointed to the area in front of him, "I said!" I ambled straight and stood at the area he pointed at and inhaled deeply.

Out of the blue Adrian grabbed my waist, whirled us around, and tossed me on his table. It happened in so swift of a second that I experienced a spin of my head. I huffed and closed my eyes for a second and simultaneously felt his lips on mine. It took me a couple of seconds to respond to his kiss. Whatever his kiss was demanding at that moment. As he was trying to take out his anger by kissing me. I had no idea what I did. If it's about Henry Dalton he would have outbursted on me the moment I stepped inside. His kiss sounded like he his my Boss. It was intimidating. I never let a second person rule over me apart from work. But this man is ruling all over me. he is taking access all over me without my permission.

"Jazmine!" he moaned my name in so a delicious way, that I felt the horrible twitch of my inner. The way he sounded I perceived him to be vulnerable for a moment. He stopped kissing me but kept his lips glued against mine. "You turn me wild, my little unicorn."