Chapter 1

"Sam.." I say. My voice is soft and quiet. I peer into the room Sam is in. Dan, a bully, is laying on the ground with blood fishing from his neck. Then I push the door open more to reveal Sam. My best friend.

  Sam has a knife in his hand. His eyes are full of hate. I wonder how much a nice person could do such a thing. Sam turns his head as I hiccup. His eyes fall into fear and shock.

  "Astro." Says Sam. He gets up. His white shirt stained with Dan's blood. I step back as fear flows through my body. "Astro wait." He says. His voice sounded stern but also pleading.

  I shake my head in disbelief as I turn around and begin to run out of the house and to the forest where a tree house lays. It's where I went whenever my parents were mad or when something happened.

  I run fast. I don't hear anyone follow me. I see the tree house and climb up. I sit in a corner and hold my legs up to my chest. I feel tears fall from my eyes.

  A few hours go by and I hear someone. I don't dare look up. I hear footsteps get closer. Then they stop in front of me. A hand is gently pressed on my head. 

  "Astro." Says Sam. His voice is calm with worry. "Astro, look at me." His voice is pleading now.

  I hiccup through tears. I shake my head but then I give in. I slowly look up and meet sam's gaze. His soft brown eyes look at me. He looks like he's in excruciating pain.

  He kneels down in front of me. His hand reaches out as it's now cleaned and not stained with blood. He cups my face and looks at me. A gentle, comforting smile on his face.

  "Astro." He says as he wipes at my tears. "let me explain." He says softly.

  I shake my head. "No, you hu..rt....." I hiccup as more tears rush from my eyes. Sam's expression stiffens as he leans close to me. His hand on my shoulder.

  "Astro listen." He says softly. I feel his hands press down in my shoulders as his head leans to my neck. I feel a sudden warmth in a certain spot. "Dan, he got in the way. He tried to attack me." Sam says defending himself.

  I feel the warmth in my neck become warmer. I lift my hands and hold sam's shoulders.

  "Astro.. please understand.." he says. His voice seemed different.

  Sam moves a hand from my shoulder to my waist then under my shirt. I flinch as his hands are surprisingly warm.

  "Sam, wait.." I say as I feel his hand touch my chest. He pulls his head from my neck and he stares at me. His face is red. He looks at me with a smirk. He leans in and kisses me. I'm surprised by this.

  "Astro.. promise me something." He says softly as he pulls away from the kiss. He looks at me. I look at him. My face is hot. It's most likely red from embarrassment.

  "What?" I snap. Sam chuckles a bit at my attitude he grabs my hip and pulls me closer to his body. I'm on his thigh. Well more like his thigh is between my legs.

  "Promise me. No matter what you'll only ever do this with me?" He asks me. He looks at me with a sly grin.

  "F..fine I promise." I stutter as I avoid eye contact.

  I feel Sam move closer to my neck again. I flinch as he licks me. Then he bites me. "Ah!" I moan softly as he suckles on my neck.

  "Good boy." He says rubbing my back. His hand on my back lowers to my waist then he slips his fingers into my pants. I flinch.

  I fold forward as Sam continues doing as he pleases with my body.

  "S..Sam wai.." he hushes me with a kiss. This kiss was deeper than before. He held the back of my head making sure I didn't pull away. His tongue wraps around mine then dances with it. Finally he pulls back. We're interlocked by a string of saliva that connects from our tongues.

  Sam looks at me then he smiles. His hand in my pants slowly gropes my ass. I flinch as he does so. I remember seeing my parents do something similar to this.

  "S..Sam?" I say softly. "a..aren't you su..pposed to do this to ..a girl?" I ask. My voice is slow.

  Sam smiles and studies my face. "No. I'm supposed to do this with the person I love." He responds to my question. "Now. It's getting quite late?" He asks as he motions to the window in the treehouse.  " Can I sleep over tonight?"

  I look at him and hesitate for a moment before nodding.

  A few minutes later we were out of the forest and at my house. Neither of my parents are home. But my sister is making out with her boyfriend in the kitchen. Sam glares at her as we pass by and go to my bedroom.

  I lead sma to my room. I open the door and turn on the lights to reveal a room with a lot of books and toys that sam gave me. I keep them all on my bed. Sam smiles as he's relieved to know I didn't throw them out.

  "Do you need clothes?" I ask him. He shakes his head and sits on my bed. "I'm gonna take a shower." I say.

  "Alright." Sam says as he grabs a book from my bookshelf and lays in my bed to read it.

  Around 15 minutes go by and I walk into my room with a towel. I was pissed since I had forgotten my change of clothes. I grab a change of clothes then start towards the bathroom. Sam studies my body as I walk slowly to the bathroom and lock the door behind me.

  I soon return to the room. My white hair is wetted down, it touches my shoulders. I have a long baggy t-shirt on and black shorts underneath. I sigh as I hop on my bed next to Sam.

  "Want to finish what we started?" Sam asks as he places a hand on my thigh then turns to me. I flinch as he does so.

  "Sam.. my sister is home.." I say.

  "Then I guess we'll be quiet then won't we bunny?" He asks. His voice is soothing and could be decisive a blind person.

  Sam calls me bunny because of my white hair. Sam places his hand on my thigh then lifts it up. The back of my knees are on the divits between sam's neck and shoulders. His head is closer to my area. I blush as he smirks at me.

  "Remember bunny, be quiet." He says. He pulls down my shorts and presses his lips on the tip. I flinch and lean my head back. Sam teases me as he licks it and kisses it. Then finally he puts it in his mouth. I main softly. I quickly cover my mouth to suppress the noise. Sam smiles as he knows he's  won. 

  "Sam..." I moan softly. I wince as Sam presses his lips down too hard. I move my hand to his head and accidentally grip his hair a bit hard. He smiles.

  "Good bunny." He says. It's muffled because he says it while my dick is in his mouth.

  "Yo..you idiot don't speak while it's in your mo..." I begin to say but it becomes a moan as Sam moves down and up as he strokes it.

  Sam unzips his pants and looks at me. His head now away from my dick. "Now bunny, why don't we make this fun."