Chapter 4

When my eyes open I see blurry figures. But really it's trees swarming by. I'm in a car. I'm tired and sore. My body feels like a glass that is shattered. When I move a bit I quickly curl up into a ball in my seat. Pain shit through my back and ass.

  "Shh, it's alright bunny." Sam says trying. To help me calm down. I slap his hand away.

  "Don't tell me it's alright. It fucking hurts." I say. My voice is stern and my head hurts. Sam nods like he knows the pain.

  "Yeah, I bet. I didn't really hold back." He says. He turns to face the road his hands tighten on the steering wheel. "Bunny, just calm down or else... There will be something neither of us will enjoy."

  "What like you fucking my brains out? Yeah ok." I say.

  I turn away from Sam and look out the window. I see Sam's reflection in the window. He sighs and grabs something from his pocket. I flinch and turn to him. He pulls out a needle.

  "So, you either behave or.. I think you already know." He says. The drug.

  I sit in the passenger seat and hold my legs to my chest. I stick to the door. I feel fear.go through me. I have always hated needles. Sam knows this best.

  "It's alright bunny. Just be good and I don't have to use it." He says as he pats my thigh. I flinch but I don't say anything or try anything. I just nod and I just turn to the window again. I pray to God that he doesn't use it.

  A few hours go by.and I become curious. "Sam where the fuck are you taking me?" I ask. My drone is rude but sam  knows I don't care.

  "Home. To our home." He says. I flinch and turn to him.

  "Our home? Sam you know where I live." I say. I try denying it but I know Sam better than that. He won't let me.

  Sam places a hand on my thigh and I flinch. "Yes I know where you live, with me of course." He says all smug like it was no big deal.

  "Stop it Sam. This isn't right." I say softly.

  "I've heard those words before. From someone like you, but guess what." He pauses waiting for my answer.

  I roll my eyes "what?" I say with an annoyed tone.

  "That person was you. You don't understand how similar you are to your past self. Even if you've become more stubborn. But even your body acts the same." He says with a slight grin. I blush and turn away. "But that means you haven't changed. I missed you and I'm glad I get you." He finishes.

  "Yeah whatever." I say and roll my eyes again. Sam glances at me then chuckles softly.

  "Still the same." He says then look at his watch for the time. "Hey, you should rest up we still have a long while till we're home." He brushes a strand of my hair out of my face and I leave it alone. I turn to look at Sam. His dark mystical soft brown eyes filled with loves look at me.

  "Yeah, ok.." I say as I turn away and lean .y head against the window.

  Sam Continues to drive and it takes me a minute or so to pass out. Sam smiles as I fall asleep. He seemed happy to know I trust him enough to sleep around him.

  After a few hours i feel the car stop and before I can get up Sam rests his hand on my thigh.

  "Hey it's ok rest up." He says to me. I nod and close my eyes again. Sam gets out of the car and walks over to the passenger side. He opens the door and leans to me.

  His hand strokes my face then he smiles at me. His lips brush mine and he kisses me. "Good bunny." He says with a soft smile. He unbuckles the seatbelt and  picks me up bridal style like he used to when we were kids. Guess he hadn't changed that much.