Chapter 5.2

For some reason it's become a pattern of waking up in random places. This time when I wake up, I'm in a room. I mean don't get me wrong the rooms are nice. But there's a few problems. Like why I'm naked. Or why I have a collar chained to the abyss of the darkened corners of the room. Or why the fuck Sam Is sitting in a chair watching me?

"Bunny." Sam greets me with a nod before setting down his book and glasses. He slaps his hands on his thighs and stands up.

I flinch and grab the blanket to cover my naked body. Sam seemed displeased. He walks to the bedside and stares at me. His eyes moving from me, to the blanket. To the door. Did he think I'd escape with a fucking blanket?

"Bunny look at me." He demands.

Before I can resist he holds my jaw again. His eyes studying mine. He pulls me up so he can examine my eyes closer. The only problem is, the blanket falls off me and I try to grab it but he stops me.

Sam's eyes look at my naked body like a needle does to a thread. He pulls my face close. This time he's not moving.

"Bunny. Why must you disobey everything?" He asks. I flinch again and shake my head.

"Let go you asshole!" I say with a demanding tone. I push at sam's hands but he doesn't let go. Instead he slaps me. I flinch at the sudden impact.

"I didn't say you could talk. Now, we have some punishments to attend too." He looks at my body.

I glare at him and he slaps me again. My face stings at the pain. Sam throws me, like I'm trash, to the bed. I flop for a moment before quickly adjusting my position. But Sam says otherwise.

Sam holds open my legs. I flinch as he glares at me, he'd never been this pissed at me before.

"Tell me. Where exactly did you plan on going?" He also as he licks two of his fingers.

I shake my head and glare at him. "Anywhere away from your creepy ass!" I say as I try to get away from him, but he holds my ankle hostage.

He removes the two fingers from his mouth and put them out in front of his face, like he was examine it.

"Again, the real answer." He says coldly.

"I already said it assho-" I flinch as he ruthlessly shoves two fingers into my ass. I jolt back and clench the bedsheets.

"Tell me. Did you plan to run back to the city? To youe sister? Maybe your brother?" He says. His voice annoyed and pissed.

He shoves the two fingers out then in roughly. I moan loudly and tremble as he knows where my sensitive spot is.

"To my sister! Now please take it ou-" he interrupts me by adding another finger.

"Good,now tell me. Why the hell did you run from me?" He crawled on top of me. Pinning me to the bed with his one free arm and both his legs. His other.hand still occupied three fingers inside me.

I flinch as he pushes his fingers deeper. "Ah!" I moan and squeeze my eyes shut. "Because I- nngh. Stop please.." I mutter as he presses on my sensitive spot.

"If you want me to stop. Then let me give you your punishment." He says with a smirk.

I raise an eyebrow as he pulls out all three of his fingers. He unzips his pants and then pulls something out from under the bed. It's a box labeled, 'toys'. He pulls out a dildo but throws it behind him. Then a sticker. He smiles at the sticker and leans close to me.

I tremble with fear but he slowly inserts his fingers into me with the sticker attached. It felt like he was sticking the sticker to the side of my asshole, well in my ass.

"Be good." He says as he leans back and pulls out his phone. He opens an app and I see that it has buttons labeled with things.

Sam moves his hand to his dick and strokes it. I hear the noise and feel myself becoming hot. The sticker was vibrating. And he put it on my sensitive spot.

Bi flinch and jolt with moans as I clench tighter and tighter to the bed sheets. Sam smiles as he turns his phone horizontally and presses record. He is jerking off now and he's going hardcore.

"Ah! Nngh w..ah! Wa..wait Sam st-" I jolt back as it vibrates faster. I feel like Sam is inside me but he's not.

Actually, Sam finishes flapping and gets above me again. He smirks as he pulls out a small pin and moves to my dick. He puts the pin in the tiny hole and I jolt as he pushes it gently in.

I moan louder. "S..sa.!! Sam st..." I moan.

"That's right bunny, moan my name. Moan it loud. Scream it!" He says manically. He goes tmdown to the vibrating sticker and slides his finger sin to take it out.

He does and his hand comes back slimy.he's blushing then smirks at me. He grabs his dick And taps for a moment or two before setting the tip next to my ass.

"Wait sma please..." I say softly before he thrusts it into me causing me to jolt roughly and cry.

I moan louder and louder. My ass can't take this. But Sam doesn't care. He pounds into me mercilessly. He pounds deeper and deeper before he switches to rougher and rougher. His hands holding my hips down.

I feel like I'll die.