Chapter 5

Sam had set me down on a couch and had went to the kitchen to make food I believe. Not entirely sure though.

  I stir in my sleep and soon open my eyes. Turns out my head was on sam's lap. But at least he had put a blanket on me.

  When Sam realizes I'm awake he strokes my hair. "Morning bunny." He says to me.

  I flinch and try to get up but my body aches and I immediately fall down onto his lap again. I groan in annoyance and frustration. Sam chuckles softly and pats my head.

  "Sorry bunny, guess I really did a number on you huh?" He says

  I glare at him.

  "Shut up dick head." I say as I give up trying to make myself move.

  Sam chuckles and pats my head again, like I'm some dog. I glare at him once more and he rubs my head. I pout to myself as I know there's no winning this fight.

  "Don't be like that bunny," he says in a playful tone.  "Just behave. Like you used too." He finishes.

  I glance at him. "We're not kids anymore Sam. And quite with the bunny name, I have a name, asshole." I say. I am annoyed now and it's clear to Sam.

  Sam grabs my should and flips me over, my back to the couch and my face towards his.

  "Astro." He tries it out. "Astro is a cute name, perfect for you. But I prefer bunny instead." He says. His voice sounds a bit dark as he nears the end.

  "Yeah it's astro. Not bunny you creep." I say annoyed. I try to get up this time and I do. I'm surprised. I make it off the couch and too my feet. I'm not sure if I can walk yet.

  Sam glares at me. He looks me up and down like he's deciding his next move like the end of the world.

   "Ah, so you can stand. Guess I'll have to fix that." He says. His voice is dark and meanicing.

  Sam gets up off the couch and starts towards me. I flinch and step back. I can walk. Sam flinches as he sees I can walk. He moves closer to me but I turn and try to run from him. He's pissed and it's clear.

  I make it to a closet. I don't think Sam saw me enter it. I hear the same shoes from before. Clack....clack.... clack. I gulp and quickly cover my mouth. My breathing becomes faster. I feel nervous. And anxious.

  Clack... Clack... Clack... I flinch as the footsteps stop. They stop right in front of the closet door. Then a gentle knock.

  "Bunny. Come out please." He says. I flinch and hope he's just trying to scare me and doesn't actually know my location. "Astro." His voice is cold and stern. I feel shivers down my spine as he says it. We both know what he capable of.

  I stand up, my legs shaky for a second. I wait. I wonder what all is about to happen. But I know I'm fine now and could probably run. So I prepare myself to run.

  Sam swings open the door and I run past him. He chuckles to himself manically as I run around a corner. I see the front door and shove it open. Surprised it's unlocked. Then like that. I run off into the forest.

  My feet feel cold as I've been running for a while. I come across the path Sam drove on earlier. I hear a car and I hide behind some bushes.

  The car stops with a loud screech of the breaks then a car door is slammed shut. I hear gravel and dirt mix under footsteps.

  "Astro, come out and we can forget this ever happened. Or... There'll be punishment." He says. His voice turning cold.

  I know he knows where I am. But how? But I don't care and I get up and sprint into the forest. I hear Sam sigh with annoyance and start walking in the forest I'm in.

  He called my name occasionally until I don't hear him anymore. This proves that I'm far enough away.

  I sigh a bit to loudly as I stop to catch my breath. I take in the injuries on my feet. I have cuts and scratches like no other. My feet are also bleeding. I sit down and examine my feet more. I wince as it stings.

  "Ow, shit." I say wincing at a cut that's bleeding.

  I hear rustling I'm the trees and I flinch and get ready to run. Sam appears with his hands up like he's admitting defeat.

  "Astro. Calm down." He says as he notices my stance. "Just come back and nothing bad will happen. This is your last chance. " he says. His hands are down now.

  I shake my head and step back. "Fuck you, you fucking psycho." I say in a harsh tone as I step back even more.

  Sam sighs and step forward. The familiar clacking of his shoes, sends shiver my spine. He walks closer and I step back. Then, like a blink of an eye. Sam presses a button on a remote and I flinch.

  "W..what the hel-" I begin before I jolt and fall down to the ground. I feel tears in my eyes. How did I not notice the collar around my neck? And how could I have not noticed it was a shock collar.

  Sam steps forward. He's right in front of me now. I'm in front of him, on the ground folded over against my knees. I hold my neck and sob and I feel jolts of shock and electricity spring through my body.

  Sam kneels down and studies the situation. He grabs my jaw again and forces me to look at him. My tears flowing to his hands.

  "Astro. Will you be a good boy now?" He asks in a meanicing tone. I flinch again as the shocks continue.

  I feel like I'd pass out. I try to say something but I can't. I squeeze my eyes shut then I become numb. My body falls to the side and Sam catches my head like he knew I'd faint.

  "Why can't you just let me have you?" He mumbles. That sthe last thing I hear before I black out.