Chapter 11

**Astro's Pov**

  My eyes open slowly and I immediately have a migraine. I press my hand to my forehead and wince. I hear voices but they're muffled. I look up to see the twins. My eyes light up as I look at the two of them.

  "Yuki, he's awake." Yang says. Yuki turns to look at me. We're in their truck.

  I yawn and glance at yang. "Wait..." I begin but I'm engulfed by yang's arms. He's hugging me. "Ah, hi!" I giggle. Yuki pats my thigh and I look at him. "Um, wait wasn't I with max?" I ask as I don't see him. Both the twins go quiet.

  "He asked us to take care of you. Something about Samuel coming after you and max having a business trip." Yuki explains. I nod as it makes sense.

  "Ok, but where are we going?" I ask as I look at yang and he smiles at me.

  "We were going to go home but you're awake so, do you want to go to your apartment. Or stay at our place?" Yang asks.

  "I don't know. You know I'm bad at making decisions." I say with a sigh.

  Yuki nods and chuckles a bit. " You goof. How about we go to our place and go from there?" Yuki asks. I nod as I don't really know what to do.

  Yang is still holding my head in a hug. He pulls me onto his lap and I flinch.

  "It's been forever since I've seen you guys. How have you been?" I ask the two of them.

  Yuki starts. "Well let's see. You went missing without a word. No one knew where you were, then we get a call from max telling us to grab you and Samuel was after you." He pauses.

  "Then we pick you up. You're unconscious, and reek of alcohol. And you had hickey's all over your chest." Yang finishes for yuki

  I raise an eyebrow. "Hickey's? Alcohol? What?" I ask. I'm completely oblivious to what had happened.

  Yuki glances at me. "What do you remember exactly?" He asks.

  I think for a moment. "I woke up in Max's house and he was making some drinks for some friends he was expecting. I think it was like moonshine and vodka mixed with something else." I say.

  "You don't remember anything after that?" Yang asks. I shake my head.

  "Wait did I drink? Is that why my head hurts?" I ask the two of them. Yuki nods and rubs my shoulder as he drives.

  "It's ok astro, it's not the end of the world. Plus it's Max's fault to begin with. How about we just go home and take a shower." Yuki says. His voice is soft and gentle.

  I nod and after like four hours we arrive at their house. I forgot how loaded they are money wise.

  "Come on." Yang says help me to the ground. I'm lucky they have pavement instead of gravel for a driveway. Yuki holes out of the truck and locks it before taking my hand like his brother did to my other one.

  I feel short compared to them but they don't mind it. I wobble a bit. I must still be slightly drunk. Yuki and yang watch as I walk. We enter their house and yuki brings me up to the shower.

  "Mind if I shower with you?" He asks.

  We used to shower together all the time. I don't know why but we did. So it wasn't anything new.

  "What about yang?" I ask.

  Yuki chuckles and ruffles up my hair. "Yang is cooking some food for us. Now come on." He says as he helps me strip off my clothes. He does the same to his and we step into his shower.

  He hugs my naked body. I flinch as I forget some things for some reason.

  I lean my head back and stare at yuki. "Hey ki?" I start. It was his nickname. Yang's nickname is Yan.

  "What's up?" He asks as he stares at me. His eyes studying mine.

  "I'm sorry to have put you and Yan through this trouble." I say. Yuki laughs a bit as he messed with my wet hair.

  "You should be sorry for making us worry. We thought you died. But you didn't so it's alright. Now astro look at me." Yuki says.

  I turn to face yuki. His lips brush mine. It's something I enjoyed only with them. Unlike max and sam's kisses, only yuki and Yangs kisses were good and ok.

  Yuki kisses me passionately before pulling back and smiling.

  "I've missed you so much." He says as he brushes my wet hair out of my face.

  We finish out shower and I get into some clothes. Whenever I stayed over at the twin's house I would borrow their clothes. They always got upset when I borrowed just one of their clothes so I borrowed a shirt from yuki and pants from yang.

  We head down stairs and sit at a counter bar where we see yang.

  "How was the show?" Yang asks as he finishes cutting food and putting it on a sandwich. I smile at him but yuki tells yang everything in detail. "That good huh?" Yang jokes as he sets down the knife and walks around the counter and wraps his arms around my neck and kisses softly on my neck.

  My body tingles. "Ah, yang.." I begin but yuki smiles and kisses my lips. They both back away. "Hey this isn't fair it's double teaming!" I joke.

  Yang kisses my neck more and yuki forces his tongue in my mouth. I flinch and try to back up but I forget I'm in a chair and I hit yang's chest. He chuckles and pulls from my neck.

  I blush as yang pulls the chair back and yuki steps in front of me. His knee next to my crotch. Yang nods to yuki and yuki bends over and kisses my lips again.

  When yuki pulls back." You're not drunk, do we have permission?" Yuki ask. And I flinch as yang kisses my neck. I nod then almost instantly yuki kisses me again.

  "We'll be gentle, I promise." Yang reassures me.

  I flinch as yang slips his hand to my pants and fiddles with the strings. Yuki slides down my neck and kisses me. Over and over. Yang smiles as he turns my face to him and takes my lips to his.

  His tongue dancing with mine. And yuki kisses my neck. His knee grinding against my crotch. My face is red. I hate how red it gets.

  Yang pulls back and examines my reaction. "So beautiful," he mumbles before kissing me again. Yuki looks up and smiles.

  "I missed you, this and everything." He says as he kisses my neck again.