Chapter 9

I was around 3 and reading a book. It was a picture book but still was pretty good. My mother was always drunk and my father had work but he was kind enough to teach me things and help tend to my wounds when my mom hit me.

  One day I was at a tree. Around 30 yards from the playground. I hated people since I was born. My mom disliked people too. She would always tell me how much of a waste people were. But that was the day that I found my two best friends. The twins.

  I remember them like no other. Both silky white hair. And both two different colored eyes. For yuki, his eyes were, right was amber and left was blue. For yang, his right eye was blue and left was amber.

  Both yuki and yang were tall. Of course they are three years older than I am.

  That day I was coloring next to the tree. They were looking for people to play with. But when they had saw me they vowed to make me theirs. They acted like I was a pet. They knew about the treehouse and one time I went there and criedm they both had followed me and comforted me. Unlike Sam who was always horny.

  When yuki and yang found out I had sex with Sam they lost their shit. They always told me I was too innocent to have any thoughts of sex. But I didn't know really what it was. So I told them in detail how it hurt and how he would do it all the time and I would attempt to avoid Sam because of it. But they didn't know about max.

  One time max was touching my jet black hair. He'd loved it for some reason. It always made me uncomfortable. But max was nice and since everyone seemed to do similar things I thought I was the weird one. But when I grew up I would constantly tell everything to the twins. They would comfort me and tell me if I didn't give consent. Aka permission. It was rape. And they told me if I was drunk and wasn't thinking straight, it didn't count.

  Unlike max and Sam. The twins were possessive of me but they took into consideration on how I felt about things. They would ask me if I had certain things I wanted to do. Like people who were nice.

  I always enjoyed being with them but since the incident with Sam, I haven't contacted them and God only knows where my phone is.

  The twins were probably searching every inch of everything for me. I was like their pet. And they were faithful owners.