chapter -3

"kids like you shouldn't play with the devil like me" Rocky said and smirked

Yes, it was Nakul who tried to shoot Rocky with his gun which he hid behind his back.
Nakul tried to shoot but Rocky was faster than the speed of light.

He noticed Nakul is going to shoot him and he bulged from his shoot.

Guards grounded nakul, Harish and sita.

"You kid, i will deal with you once i found your sister" Rocky said

Rocky's eyes struck at the small hair which was sticking in nakul's coat.
He took the hair and asked

"There might be no chance of you having a girlfriend according to my knowledge cause your father forbidden you guys to date before reaching the age of 29, it's not your mother's hair too because this hair is black and silky meanwhile your mother's hair is brown." Rocky analized deeply.

"So, she is here and you have been with her before some minutes" Rocky said

Nakul, sita and Harish got shocked.....

He isn't simply called as the mafia of the world right?

"She is here, search the whole house, i know she is here" Rocky said while taking his cigarette and lit it.
He started blowing, inhaling the toxic smoke.

His men were searching each and every corner of the house, but no one was found

" There is no one boss" one man spoke

Rocky closed his eyes and inhaled the toxic smoke and blowed it out

"I know how to bring her out" Rocky smirked

" What's your name?? Ugh Nakul right?? What will your sister do when her brother is screaming for help? She will run and come to save you right??" Rocky said with a evil smirk.

Hearing his words ,shiver ran down their spines

Sita, Harish and Nakul came to know what will he gonna do.