chapter -5

I had never thought someone in the place of my wife, reena.
But today everything changed.
My love is not in that place instead that place was given to another girl.
But in my heart.....no one can replace my reena

Rocky thought.

He harshly kept Sindoor on the centre partition (scalp) of saara's forehead.

"Everyone listen, she is not my queen and no one have the right to treat her as the queen from now on" Rocky said to which everyone nodded.

Then he harshly dragged saara to his mansion.

|Rocky's mansion|

Rocky dragged saara inside his mansion.
His men were bowing him in respect and looked saara with pity.

"Please leave my h-hair,it h-hurts a lot" saara said trying to free herself from his grip but he didn't let her go.

They both reached the hall and Rocky left saara with a jerk which made her fall down.

Rocky sat on the couch and spoke

"From tomorrow, she will do all the work for me. She will cook, she will serve and she will wash my clothes "
He told to the maids who nodded their head.

Saara looked at him shocked.

How can I do those??? I don't even know how to cook or wash........ everything was done by my maids since childhood and i had not even once done these for myself.
I don't even know how to do these works..................

Saara thought

"I don't k-know these t-things" saara said looking down.

"Don't know what?? Oh i forgot you were a princess of your dear father but i don't care. YOU ARE MY WIFE AND YOU SHOULD DO THESE WORKS OR YOU WILL FACE THE consiquences , understand!?" Rocky screamed.

Saara flinched due to his high voice.

She opened her mouth to speak but words were not ready to come.

After a minutes she spoke

"How can I d-do when i didn't k-know how to do? " Saara said looking at him.

"Oh so now you started talking back to me? I think you need some punishment so that you will keep your mouth shut and will never talk back to me" Rocky said.

Saara got scared at the word "punishment"

What? Is he going to punish me now? What kind of punishment......"

Saara thought

Within a minute, he garbbed her hair and dragged her somewhere.

"Leave, it hurts....ahh" saara said struggling to remove his hands.
(Hair is very sensitive to girls)