chapter -19

|saara pov|

I was forcefully made to get ready now by his maids............

I just want to vanish this movement. He told the maids to get me ready for the marriage with him .

Honestly once I thought we would get married and live happily but it was not i want now. I just hate him..........i would rather die than marrying him.

The makeup artist was applying make-up on my face while i was denying it.

"Is she ready??" The owner of the voice whom i hate now asked the makeup artist.

"Not yet sir, she is not cooperating well" she said and i glared at her.

He looked at me and spoke

"Why darling, aren't you happy to marry me?" He asked innocently and i scoffed.

"you are committing a sin by marrying a married woman now arjun! And if you want to marry me, then that would be my dead corpse" i said with full of anger.

"Oh now you are indirectly telling me to remove what he tied so that it would be legal right?" He smirked and i saw him coming closer to me and pulling my mangalsutra in his hand while i protested.

"Leave it ARJUN!" I screamed to remove his hands.

He just kept looking at me and slightly pulled it from my neck while my neck hurted a lot.

"DONT YOU KNOW THE CULTURE FIRST??? YOU CANT REMOVE THE HOLY THREAD WHICH WAS TIED BY MY HUSBAND INFRONT OF THE AGNI(FIRE) AS WITNESS???? HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE CULTURE THING?? OR WOULD YOU TRY TO MARRY A MARRIED WOMAN AGAIN??? DONT YOU KNOW ONLY THE OWNER OF THIS HAS THE RIGHT TO GIVE IT OR TAKE BACK AND YOU ARE NOT THE JIVANASATHI OF IT!!" I screamed and he let go of my mangalsutra.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself.

He looked so angry at the moment for shouting now.

He looked at me and spoke

"Fine! If that's your wish na, i will ask Rocky to remove it by himself" he said with a dirty smirk and i looked at him in disbelief.

I know Rocky wouldn't do that. He will not do that right??????

I was thinking deeply when he holded my hands and dragged my downstairs.

I kept struggling but he didn't even care about it, heartless b#stard

He dragged me to downstairs where my eyes scanned the whole place.......it was decorated well and a pandit was also doing something in the elevated area.

Then my eyes met his cold,dark eyes....................

My world stopped a moment. I forcefully removed my hands from Arjun's grip and ran towards him.