chapter -28

People says "never gudge a book by it's cover" but in my terms "never judge a person with his words"

-mahi

"rithu.....my daughter........" Saara heard him calling her.

Rithu??? What??? Who??? Me???

I turned around and looked whether someone else is there but in the balcony only i am standing.

"A-are y-you c-calling me s-sir??" I asked pointing at myself.

He nodded with a little moist eyes which i can see.

"I am sorry sir....but you misunderstood me as someone else......i am saara, Saara adheera" i said looking at him.

I came downstairs.

Rajendra desai looked confused at my word and looked at Rocky who was also shocked hearing our conversation.
Then he looked back at me and spoke

"Adheera??? You are his daughter????? The hell Rocky??? How can you marry my daughter's killer's daughter" rajendra desai shouted looking at Rocky who was causual and cold not bothered.

"I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING ROCKY!?! HO NOW YOU FORGOT MY DAUGHTER REENA AND WANTED TO START YOUR OWN LIFE WITH A TRAITOR'S DAUGHTER?!?! HOW SHAMEFUL ARE YOU" rajandra yelled at him high pitch which made me jump out of fear.

"Look rajendra desai.....i will never betray your daughter and my love for her Is absolutely true! I would Burn the world if she wanted to....i will kill those she wanted and i was ready to give my life for her but what happened???? Her father killed my one and only happiness and my unborn child whom i haven't got the chance to f-feel........you think you are the only one who was hurt deeply by Reena's death then let me remaind you....she is my wife in the first place.
And the reason why I married her *pointing saara* is i want his blood to suffer.........just like how my reena and my baby felt.. but in a slow way, i won't kill her but will make her think why she is living, i will make her beg for death and for that i need to claim my rights on her.
So i married her....now tell me rajendra am i wrong??" He completed as tears flowed from my eyes.

Why this much hate on me?? What did i do here??? Why should I suffer??? Was it all fake this days of caring???

Rajendra desai looked at me and Rocky and spoke

"I am beleiving you but let me tell you....i will end that adheera's blood line soon, including her whether she is your name sake wife or not" he said and turned back and gone out.

What's going on???

Rocky turned around and looked at me who was crying.

"Why are you roaming around just like that?? GO TO THE ROOM" he said giving pressure to the words.

He sat down with irritated face. He took a cigarette and lit it up and blow it.

I moved from there with lots of confusion.....

I went to "our" room and shut the door.
I went to the bed and sat on the corner.

Why does he have to give me fake hopes???? Why did he behaves nicely these days when he married me only for revenge??? WHY??? JUST WHY *sob*

After hearing his vengeance on me and my family and now his father in law's threat....i just can't simply wait and watch my family getting torture.

I started believing you Rocky....but you...you broke it with your words today