chapter -23

I though for a moment and suddenly.............i came up with a plan.

How about irritating him???

"Fine, can you ask any one guard to help me wear the saree?" I said innocently.

I know he wouldn't do that.

He glared at me for a moment and then spoke which made me shocked

"Fine, i will go and send one" he said and moved away while i looked at him shocked.

I thought he would protest against that..........i don't want any guard to help me.

I looked at him and they he went to the door entry. He was about to go out but locked the door??? What the hell???

He locked the door and came towards me and garbbed my forearm.

He came dangerous close to my ears and wispered which made me shiver.

"How dare you ask other men to help you wear your saree when your husband is here huh???" He said and i shivered.

I looked at him shocked and he looked at me.

Husband??? Doesn't he terminate me???

I opened my mouth to say but got closed as he glared at me.

He asked me to wear blouse and skirt and he would wait outside.

I did as he said and called him to help me.

He came and took the saree which was placed on the bed while i stood embrassed standing infront of him with only blouse and skirt!

He came to me and started tying saree on me and when his hand touched my waist unknowingly.....it sent some kind of feeling. My cheeks heated up............then he started tying the saree and after ten minutes he completed and spoke

"Done" he said and i went to the mirror and looked myself.

He tied the saree perfectly around me.

"I think you are a master in tying saree" i praised him and he smiled.

"Is that so, should i help you everyday??? You look good in saree than lehangas " he said and i blushed very hard........

Is he flirting with me??

"N-no t-thanks" i said.

"I am ready, let's go" i said but suddenly he spoke

"Wait! Something is missing " he said and i looked at him confused

He went to the wardrobe and searched for something. Then he came towards me while i looked at him confused.

He suddenly grabbed my neck really tightly and i started getting frightened and scared.