Twenty-Six

Ineluctable
(Adj.)
Irresistible

Jess fell asleep with Isaac's arms around him. He was glad he had chose to stay over because wrapped up in the warmth of his boyfriend seemed like the best place in the whole world at that moment.

He slept all through night. Isaac's bed was extremely comfortable and there was peace in knowing that there was another person right next to him. When he woke up it was because Isaac was shaking him.

"C'mon, Jess, it's 9:20."

Jess groaned but sat up next to the brown haired boy. He looked over and groaned again. He hated being awake in the mornings. Instead of accepting his fate he leaned over and rested his head on Isaac's shoulder, breathing in his scent. Isaac chuckled.

"Baby." His voice was so soft that if he kept talking like that he'd lull Jess back to sleep. "Don't you need to be home?"

Jess was reluctant to answer but they both knew. He finally let out a pouty, "Yes."

"So, come on. You can borrow some of my clothes to wear home."

Jess groaned but sat up fully again. He squinted and then glared at Isaac. "I'll only get up if you give me one of your hoodies."

"Okay." Isaac chuckled. "You didn't really have to ask, if you want one you can take it."

Jess sighed as he stood up, Isaac following. "Don't tell me that, I'll steal them all."

"As long as I have one to wear when I need it, I don't care."

"You give me too much freedom." Jess roamed over to the closet and picked out a shirt with a design he liked.

If he was stealing clothes he was going to take some he could wear around more than once. After getting a T-shirt he grabbed some sweats and started changing. He didn't miss the way Isaac's eyes traveled around his torso when he took his shirt off before looking away.

Once he was dressed he turned back to the closet. He looked through each of the hoodies before pulling one out. It was gray and red with 'Johnson' printed on the back of it and the number 25 on the front. Jess grinned as he pulled it on.

When he looked over at Isaac who was sitting on the bed again, the brunette boy was beaming. Jess returned the wide smile with one of his own. "Well? What do you think?"

Isaac stood over and walked over towards him. He placed his hands on Jess's hips and looked down at the boy. "You look amazing."

Jess felt himself blush. He smiled up at the slightly taller boy and brought his hands up to wrap around Isaac's neck. "I spent the night and yet we haven't kissed since you kissed my cheek yesterday in the hallway. Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?"

Isaac chuckled. "No, I don't guess it is."

Then he leaned down and connected their lips. Jess let his hands explore Isaac's hair while they kissed and Isaac wrapped his tighter around Jess's waist. They ended up pressed against each other, wrapped up in their arms, making out.

Eventually, Isaac pulled away. He didn't go too far though, staying within a reasonable distance so that Jess could still feel his breath on his lips. "You've gotta go home."

Jess knew he needed to be home. Cliff would be dropping Daisy off and he had no idea if his mom would be awake. He knew that but it was so hard to think straight with Isaac right there within kissable distance. "I know." He then leaned back in, mumbling as he began to kiss Isaac again. "One more minute."

One more minute became ten very fast. Standing up by the closet became Jess laying down on the bed and Isaac hovering over him. Kissing in Isaac's room became a full on make out session very quickly.