8: The Mission

PLEASE COMMENT !!!!!!

"Don't follow her, leave her. She's not in the right state of mind." Arman pulled Aryan back before he could rush over to Zira. "And you, you're grounded for two days." He turned over to his twenty two year old daughter.

Her eyes dilated. "But Dad! I'm twenty two. You can't ground me." She stood up instantly, her brows furrowed and breathing becoming heavy.

"Watch your tone, Meenah." Yusrah muttered in a warning tone.

Arman shut his eyes, rubbing his brows as though to ward off an incoming headache. "Call your workplace and tell them you won't make it to work for two days. Make up and excuse or tell them what really happened. I don't care." That being clarified, he walked away and headed to his room. That was too much drama and he wasn't a fan. Yusrah gave her daughter a disappointing yet apologetic look before trailing behind her husband.

"Aryan talk to Dad! Our fashion show is in a day, I can't miss it." Meenah pleaded with her brother but today really wasn't her lucky day.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, princess. But you brought this upon yourself." He bent down to her level, placing a kiss on her forehead he sauntered to his room.

                                              *

Zira shut the door behind her as she sat behind it, her knees up to her chest as she cried her heart out. It's been months since she last cried but at this moment, she couldn't hold it any longer. Recalling all the hurtful moments, her parents being shot, them dying right in front of her, her last goodbye to her Aaron and Zara, their mansion burning down to ashes, her running in a pink knee length dress with blood all over her body.

She broke down into wept of tears as she ran her hands through her hair. To her advantage, the rooms  in the house were soundproof so only her and her creator could hear her weeping. Nobody will ever be able to understand what she's going through.

How dare Meenah? Just how dare she say that she's forgotten about her family!

If it wasn't for her parent's lessons and words, she wouldn't have survived those fifteen years. How she still did it is a wonder to her. Growing up without her family has affected her in so many ways but she acts as though nothing ever happened. She never lets her armour down and will never do so.

She rushed over to her closet to get something. The only coloured thing in her entire room. Black, white, grey and ash are her shades now. She never wears anything with colors on it because it only reminded her of her eight year old self she's tried so hard to sheathe away from the world.

She removed her pink diary from her box. She hasn't touched the diary in years so seeing it brought back memories.

Zira sauntered back to her room but went to sit near the balcony. With shaky hands, she opened the pink book.

Inhaling and exhaling deeply, she got a pen from her drawer and wrote inside the book for the first time in fifteen years.

4/01/2022

        Writing in this dumb old thing is cringe for reals but right now, it's the only thing that feels right. Dear Aaru and Zara, deep down my biggest fear was always you leaving me someday. I just never thought you would. Our story shouldn't have ended yet, not until we had been able to write a happier ending of it. I have always hoped that we were destined to have that "together forever." we've
always talked about. We were so young, yet
loved one another  so purely. Maybe we
rushed, maybe we made plans too early or
maybe we just weren't meant to spend our lives together. More than anything, I wish I was the one who was in that plane and not you two. That way, you would be the ones planning to exact revenge for our parent because we all know that you two are stronger than I would ever dream of being.