Chapter 23

Nobuhle's Pov

It's been weeks without Lizwi in the house and I really don't want to see him I don't know how I will feel about that just thinking about him makes me sick. I would've got him arrested but I don't want my child to grow up without her father and I also don't want to rob him the chance of being there when his child arrives and it would've seemed like I was lying because we recently got divorced and now I'm also being seen with Caleb it will just make things worse for me. Today it's Friday and we are going to our homestead back in KwaZulu-Natal in Verulem for the ceremony that is going to take place tomorrow Umembeso. Invitations were sent and everything is ready now we just have to go home, cook and have the ceremony. It's been years since I've been home but before I left for the cities I rebuilt my parents house it is now a huge mansion where everyone else has their own rooms outside the house and by everyone else I mean the extended family members. The whole yard is now full of nice rooms along with a pool and a fireplace outside. Everyone acted proud of me when I built it and they used to visit almost every week till I got irritated and left. I am going back home with my silver SUV Lamborghini Urus God I love this car the interior is brown and it has my name engraved almost everywhere.

I first drove down to Thembisa where the parents were, we were going to leave together. Everyone was already there so I drove in with my car roaring which turned the attention to me. I was wearing a long versace custom made dress and Black Louis Vuitton Stilettos along with my Hermès Chaine R250K worth Birkin bag and Versace Medusa Sunglasses MOD.2080 Black, I literally screamed wealth. I parked my car where there was space then I got out of the car. Sboniso started taking a video of me while whistling, I giggled.

Sboniso: awungitshele sisi malini le esemzimbeni wakho (tell me sis how much is on your body)

Me: masingaqala phezulu nje singasho ukuthi ten thousand lo wezibuko, kube uTwo hundred and fifty thousand weskhwama ingubo yaFour hundred and thirty nine thousand five hundred kanye nezicathula zaTwenty Thousand two hundred. (If we can start from the top we can say R10 000 for the glasses then R250 000 for the bag, a R439 500 worth dress along with R20 200 shoes)

Gasps! I smirked.

Sboniso: ngamanye amazwi ugqoke iMillion ay ngyakuvuma sisi usho uhamba ngemoto yaThree million. (In other words you're wearing a million ay hats off sis and you're even driving a car worth R3 000 000)

Gasps again this time they spoke among themselves.

Me: Niso kumnandi ukusebenza kanzima (Niso it's nice to work hard)

He then took a video off my car and I went inside the house to look for my mom while the aunties carried on talking about me along with my brothers. I found them in the living room.

Me: sanibona bantu abadala (greetings)

Them: yebo sawbona ndodakazi (greetings my daughter)

Me: ninjani (how are you)

Them: syaphila/syancenga (we're good/we're trying)

Me: kuhle lokho (that's good)

Dad (Themba): ay ndodakazi ngoba usufikile sesingahamba (my daughter because you are here we can leave now)

Me: yebo baba (yes dad)

They all stood up and we left. I got outside and they were busy admiring my car.

Uncle Thabo: ndodakazi wuwe lo? (my daughter is this you?)

He said while looking at my car.

Me: yebo malume (yes uncle)

Uncle Msawakhe: hay mntanami uhamba ngesinye isilwane ke manje ubizwa ngani ke lo (no my child you're driving a beast now what do you call this car)

Me: Ibiza ngokuthi iSUV Lamborghini Urus malume (it's called a SUV Lamborghini Urus uncle)