Chapter 30

Narrated

Lizwi had Caleb against his car while punching him on his face. There were screams and people running were standing and watching what was happening and all they could see was two beasts that wanted to kill each other. Muzi was watching and cheering him on.

Muzi: Shaya mfana shaya impela uyeyisa lo (beat him bro beat him he is disrespectful)

Nobuhle got to them and tried to separate them, but Lizwi gently pushed her away, and Caleb regained his strength, but this time he was not alone his alter ego Danger had awakened and was out to kill. He grabbed Lizwi and threw him to the ground then ran to him and got on top of him and started punching him. Lizwi was losing his strength, but he managed to block Caleb's punch and flipped him over and punched him. Blood started oozing out of Caleb's face, and that made Danger really angry. Danger pushed Lizwi and Lizwi's head hit hard on the ground.

Nobuhle screamed and so did the other girls but nothing could stop the two they both wanted the other dead. Caleb was no longer himself because Danger had taken over he was trapped in the back of his mind as he had lost control over Danger. No one tried to stop the fight except for Nobuhle but almost 5 people held her.

That is all it took for Lizwi to lose control and allow his anger to guide him. It just took Nobuhle to scream when something bad happened to him, he knew she still loved him so he had to fight for her. Lizwi is a proud Zulu man who will not let another man bring him down. He rose up and met Danger halfway and they fought. You'd think no one had the time to take out their phone and take a video because the fight was really hectic, but that was not going to stop Tee. He was really enjoying the show and no one payed attention to him.

Lizwi the beat Caleb to a pulp and tripped him then got on top and punched him on his face again. Caleb had blood on his face and Lizwi only had one cut on his head and a blue eye because he hit his head hard but the blood was not oozing that much. He punched him till he wasn't fighting back anymore. Someone came and pulled him away. It was Luzuko who pulled him away, but Lizwi didn't get enough he went and kicked him over and over till he coughed up blood. Luzuko removed him again.

Luzuko: sekwanele bafo (it's enough now, brother)

Muzi: ey muyeke wena abulale lenja yenzani yona kumfazi wabafo (leave him and let him kill this dog what is he doing to our brothers wife?)

Everyone was horrified.

Luzuko: Mami please make sure he does not die

He said looking at his wife Thando who was too horrified to even speak. She then rushed to her car and got her first aid kit and ran back to attend to Caleb whose body was lying lifeless on the ground. He had passed out, Nobuhle didn't know who to attend to so she just stood there in pure shock. Caleb was in a horrible state she couldn't even look at him all she did was cry.

Muzi: bafo wenza njani manje mawuthi abayisize lenja? (brother, what do you mean when you say they should help this dog?)

Sandile: wena Muzi ubuye ucabange ngobhozo ngyakutshela (Muzi sometimes you think using your toes)

Muzi: fokof wena, nazoke wena bafo uyindoda yomzulu ngempela wena elwela umfazi wayo(fuck off you, you are a real zulu man who fights for his wife)

Lizwi went inside the hall and took a bottle of whiskey and gulped it down in one go then took another one and poured it on each of his knuckles. Kayla and Jeremy left about 2 hours ago because Kayla is still not fine had Jeremy been there it would've been chaos because he is Caleb's bodyguard. When Thando was done he called an ambulance for him. Everyone was glued on their spots still not believing their eyes.

Muzi: uphelile phela umcimbi hambani ke manje (the party is over go now)

Muzi has always been the loud one who feared nothing, he says what is on his mind and he does not care how you will take it as long as he said it. Everyone went back to what they were doing and the catering people were gossiping about what they had just witnessed. Tee was over the moon because he had longed to see the two beasts in action. No one helped Lizwi because it was not going to be a fair fight and also no one tried to separate them because one had to prove to the other that they are the best or they would just go back to fighting. The ambulance came and took Caleb while one of the gaurds follows behind with Caleb's car.