Chapter 59

Nobuhle's Pov

We stood there dumbfounded. What do they mean Ndlovukazi and Nkosi? That means King and Queen, now why would they call us that? Everything just went blank for a moment.

Lizwi: What just happened?

Me: I don't know

Lizwi: Did they just call us king and queen?

Me: Yes, they did

Lizwi: Woah

Me: What happened to me?

Lizwi: I don't know whether to say you fainted or what, but you just went quiet. I tried calling your brother, but there was nothing, so I resorted to lighting up the sage and calling upon your ancestors. That woman came and did something to you, then told me to call my ancestors I did, and my great great great great grandfather stood before us. She said, "indlovukazi isizelwe sicela nisiphe inkosi." Well, he got shocked but then agreed. You woke up, and whatever we just saw happened.

Me: indlovukazi isizelwe?

Lizwi: Yes

He took my hand and directed me to the bed.

Lizwi: What do you think that meant?

Me: I really don't know. Even Mlamlankunzi is quiet she has been quiet for a while now.

Lizwi: I don't think that's good

Me: When I was in pain, it was because of my father

Lizwi: What do you mean?

Me: Like I saw in my vision they attacked and the woman that wants me was fighting with my father, they were biting each other in their lion form. With every bite that landed on him, I felt it happen to me. She managed to bite him on his neck, and that made him lose consciousness, and he fell on the ground. That's when I also saw darkness.

Lizwi: You are your family are very weird. I'm just glad you're fine because for a second I thought you left me.

Me: It would take more than just being connected to my father to make me leave you

Lizwi: I know

He said, smiling.

Me: I wonder what's going on. I want to go back and check up on him, but I can't because I don't know what's happening right now

Lizwi: You're not going anywhere

Me: I know

Lizwi: Let's get some rest. We will get our answers tomorrow

Me: Okay

We got inside the covers and cuddled. He brushed my tummy and recited his clan names. I felt my body relax, and I drifted off to sleep.

I was back in the Ngonyama Kingdom by the river. I walked towards the river, and it started spinning in the middle on its own. Strange, I said to myself, I always have to put my hand in before it spins. Servants came out of the water, and so did the crocodiles of the water. Yes, the river has animals that live inside it, including snakes. They all got out and stood on each side of the river, making me stand in the middle. They all bowed down.

Servants: Ndlovukazi

I looked around and saw that I was the only person standing. Did they just call me Ndlovukazi? One of them came to me and bowed before me.

Servant: Ndlovukazi uyadingeka emanzini (Queen, you're needed in the water)

Me: angisiyo indlovukazi (I am not the queen)