chapter 6 "chuseok" part 1

Dae pov

I stepped inside the dorm inhaling the soothing scent of it while placing my umbrella on its place.. it's been a long day i was offered a job at yuri's dad's company which i gladly accepted due to need of money..

"Hi.." i slowly let out looking at Minho on his phone as he only looked at me.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It sucked.. nothing much." He replied closing his phone.

"About earliar-"

"Yah.. I'm sorry..." I let out feeling very bad for talking so harshly with Minho back at the hiking.

"Thing have been pretty hard for the past few days" i poured out.

"I know.. that's why I'm trying to help you! And why are you keeping so many secrets from me.? You didn't tell me you and yuri were dating all summer.. and ! Why did you tell kitty about poppy baby?" He sounded very irritated but i know how to make him feel better.

"Are we even friend?"

"Sorry. I'm such a garbage." I leaned back on the chair.

"thankfully you know that atleast.. "

"Overwatch?" I sat up asking as he smiled..

"Order chicken too.. face pack have to do too." He said loudly..

"You place the order,"

We both said at the same time chucking at our behavior.

Kitty pov

"and look what I found out-"

Flashback

I ran down the hill panting as i kept running trying to find way of how to go to the hospital in the picture.

"Ooh yum" i mumbled stopping by an ice-cream shop before remembering the motive i resumed..

"There you're" i mumbled walking inside the hospital..

→→→→

"Hey I'm looking for information on patient here" i said to the lady staff.

"A current patient?" She asked.

"No.." i paused. "In 1993"

"Sorry all past record are strictly confidential.." she apologized as i looked around hoping to find something..

As if on cue my eyes landed on a bouquet placed with many other..

→→→→

"Come on come on!" I repeated walking down the hall looking for particular room.

"There!" I mumbled as i watched a girl swipe her card almost walking in but her eyes fell on the boy passing by and both sighed. "It's your time kitty" i whispered walking up to the girl as she was about to go in.

"Hi! These are from him!" I said handing the girl the flowers while pointing at the boy from earliar. She just left towards the boy they both mumbled a few words to eachother before hugging.

"I'm gonna leave these here" i said putting the flowers down..

My eyes fell on the computer as i walked upto it. Searching for a particular name. 'Eve Song Covey'. I typed on the screen as it displayed the information about her..

"I was right.. i do have a half sibling in Korea." I said lowly clicking a photo of it before i heard the door of the room open as a doctor walked in..

"Who are you?" He asked as i put my arms in the air.