chapter 7 "chuseok" part 2 *EDITED*

Yuri pov

"I mean we don't get to spend time together nowadays. We should spend some quality time?" I heard my mom speak sitting on the end of table on my right..

"And who works on chuseok?" She continued.. sighing..

"We are spending time right now. That is it!" My dad spoke from my left end.

"Waah.. i wish my classmates could see this side of my perfect family. " I said sipping my soup..

"Han Yuri! How dare you disrespect your mom like that!"

" I'm sorry" i said not without any emotions.

"it's alright.. so, yuri you tell me.. is there anything new with you!?" She said trying converse with me which i didn't want at all.

"not really.. ah right! Mom?"

" Hm"

"Kitty said you and Kitty's mom went to school together at kiss? That you knew eachother" I asked curious.

"I don't know.. we were rommates but we weren't close.." she said sipping her coffee.

"You lived in the campus? But you said-"

"It's was just for one year. Why are you suddenly so curious about this?" She said cutting me off.

"But you said we should spend some quality time together! Aahh!! By spending quality time you mean i sit here silently!-"

" Han Yuri! That's enough!.. " she said gritting her teeth..

" You know what your right that's enough for me too" i said grabbing my phone and pushing chair back before getting up and walking out the dining.

→→

→→→

Standing outside his house i was contemplating whether or not should i ring the bell. Should I even be here? What am I doing here? I thought to myself before giving up and ringing the door bell.

Dae pov

"Just a little soy sauce.!" My dad whisper yelled as i poured the right amount.

"I know why do you always tell me." I whined.

"oppa! What is this?.. " my sister came running in the kitchen with a box of pears i bought for chuseok..

"Ah i was going to give you this later."

"Yah!" My dad yelled hitting me.. "you bought this from the department store in full price.!? We could get it for half the price in the market.!" He said hitting me again..

"Ah appa can you please enjoy!" I whined as my sister opened the box.

*Ding dong*

I heard the door bell ring as my head turned towards the door.

Taking off my plastic gloves running towards the door.

"Who is it?" I said wearing my slippers before opening the door.

"Yuri?"

"Surprise! Happy chuseok!" She said enthusiasticly.

"Yuri? Dae didn't tell me you were coming?" I heard dad say as he came towards the door wearing mom's apron.

"Oh dae didn't know either. I just stopped because i missed him" yuri said as my eyes fixed on hers.

"Come in" he said running off to take of mom's apron and wear the better one.

I stepped aside as she came in the house.

"What are you doing here?" Checking to make sure my dad is busy.