Chapter 8 "Madness party" *EDITED*

Song recommendations...

88rising - The weekend

Everybody wants to rule the world (from xo kitty)

F. Fin - more than just a friend

Minho pov

I walked out of my room in my trousers without a shirt on after my morning routine.. as i went towards the kitchen, kitty was sitting on the stool eating her cereal as i went there to grab my mist..

"God Minho can you atleast put on a shirt when I'm eating?.." kitty spoke irritatedly..

"Hey. It's not my fault that you can't handle this." I said pointing at my hard earned abs..

"You know what?" Kitty spoke walking towards me..

"You're right i can't handle it." She said looking in my eyes which i couldn't believe.

"I'm right?.." i whispered turning of my mist while she grabbed it putting on the table before tucking a strand behind her ear and coming closer to my ear whispering sweet words in them.

"You are so bloody hot.."

She backed up a bit before jumping and wrapping her tender legs on my torso as i catched her shamelessly.

"Oh.. my.. god..-" she put her index finger on my lips stopping me as we leaned in-

"AAHHH!!!" i screamed waking up from the horrendous dream that i had two minute ago as i panted wanting more air in my lungs.. i can't believe i had a s*x dream about kitty?..

♪~♪~♪~♪

Kitty pov

"Alex..! Wait!" I yelled at Alex as he was a few steps away from me before i ran towards him..

"Alex. I really thought if you were okay? After you know all the text silence.?" I asked looking at him.

"Uhm yeah just had alot going on you know.. " he started. "Iguana's run loose in the Italian's dorm and I'm afraid it'd be turned into a belt if don't find him soon. Plus i have test to prepare.. I hope you have been studying..?"

"I have.. and i have also been trying to figure out what my mom saw in that korean Snape."

"kitty you really need to study and professor snaps was really good at the end." He said trying to walk off but u stopped him.

"Yes! But- what if we go talk to him?" I asked with hopefull eyes.

"Sure but not now.." he replied trying to walk off again.

"Why? His house is literally here.. we can go together.." i tried to persuade him.." it's the whole reason you came here to teach at kiss."

"i did.. i wanted to know if i want a relationship with him but i love my dad. The dad who raised me. I don't need to rush into this." He said.

"you're right. But you know? someone you might wanna meet Is my sisters! Our sisters. Margot might be little bit frosty at firs-" i tried to make him say yes but.

"kitty we can't just upend everyone's life.. what if we are wrong?"

"but what if we are right? We'll be enhancing-"

" Kitty stop.. i know you're just trying to help but not everyone is on your time table." Alex spoke. "I have tests to organize and you have to tests to study for" before walking off as i stood there dumbfounded of what just happened.