Buzzfeed

"Hi everyone!" Y/n and sangheon chirped sitting infront of the cameras.

"This is y/n l/n!"

"This is Sangheon Lee!"

"And we are here on BuzzFeed!"

"We are here to read you guys's thirst tweets." Y/n stated pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"Yeah!" Sangheon exclaimed excitedly pulling out his

"So! First tweet!" She started. "Sangheon can choke me with his bicep and I wouldn't even want a sorry." "Pft---."

"Oh my gosh--" sangheon awkwardly laughed feeling the need to just vanish from this earth right now. "Uhm-- okay.. when we meet--"

"What?--" y/n chuckled grinning. "Choke me then." She jokes hitting him as a 'try me'.

"What!-"

"Next question!" She said loudly stopping the conversation where it was.

"Y/n is so hot that I want you to strangle me and slap me as hard as you can."

"Babe-- you okay?!" Y/n laughed so hard as small tears made way from the corner of eyes.

"They are actually very thirsty." Sangheon laughed.

"Okay.. uhm.. Sangheon while everyone is saying pin me up against the wall, i am here to say pin me down against your bed." Y/n closed her mouth with her hand with wide eyes wanting the ground to just swallow her right then and there.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to pin anyone." Sangheon said cringing.

"Do it." Y/n hyped sangheon showing him thumbs up.

"You want me to do it? Lol." Sangheon chuckled at y/n's attempt to make him pin someone against the wall not knowing the fact it could go possibly very wrong. "If you volunteer." He stated looking at her.

"Really?..." She stuttered feeling flustered under his strong gaze.

"I mean.. why not?" He asked.

"Well then.." she whispered standing up slowly letting the towel slide from her bare legs as she placed it on the chair.

"Really?" He let out. Out of breath and surprised of how confident she is.

"Yeah." She said walking towards the wall.

÷÷÷÷××÷÷÷÷

"You sure right?" Sangheon asked again as she nodded still facing the wall.

"What-" she let out surprised as sangheon spin her around and with a 'thud' her back met the backdrop on the wall.

"You asked for it." He said raspily.

"I mean..."

Words got stuck in her mouth as she watched his Adams apple bop up and down slowly, As her eyes trailed down from his Adams apple to his exposed collar bone from the way some buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned, to his soft abs that were slightly outlined from the way his shirt hugged his waist and streched due to his hand being placed right beside her head. Sangheon trapping her between his arms.

" I mean what?" He asked her to continue but she just stared at him as her eyes moved on their own down to his lips as he licked them making them wet. While her hands trailed to his chest taking the mic out and letting it fall down inside his shirt before taking her off.