Chapter 15

"Why is watching two boys kick a ball in their underwear so... Hot?"

"I don't know, Roberta. I don't know" I say, my eyes fixed on Declan. While Roberta and I are chilling in the sun, he and Mason are playing with a ball next to the pool, both of them wearing just their boxers. And I don't know if it is the way Declan is running a hand through his hair from time to time, his smile, his laugh, his thighs on full display, the fact that his boxers are leaving no room for imagination, or all of it, but I am turned on. Very, turned on.

"I think I'm gonna jump in the pool, I need to refresh myself."

"I don't think that will help me in the slightest. I need some time alone and a very cold shower."

"Eleanor!" Roberta laughs.

"I'm sorry, but it is what it is" I shrug. "I'm going inside."

"Really? That bad it is?" she smirks.

"I'm afraid so" I say before leaving.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Eleanor? Are you ok?" Declan says from the bathroom's door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Roberta asked me to come check on you, that you weren't feeling ok" he says, walking towards me with a concerned look on his face. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's nothing, just... Roberta."

"Eleanor, your cheeks are so warm. Are you sure you are ok? We should check your temperature."

"There is no need to check it. It is high. Very high."

"Then we must take you to a doctor, it may be something serious."

"A doctor won't be able to do anything about this."

"What?" he asks. "You aren't making any sense."

"Close the door, please."

"Why?"

"Just close it. And lock it."

"Eleanor..."

"Do as I say, Declan."

"Ok... No need to use your queen voice" he chuckles. "Now what?"

"Now you are gonna kneel down in front of me and eat me out."

"I'm going to do what?" he says, his eyes growing wide.

"What you just heard. I'm feeling this hot because, for some reason, watching you play with Mason has turned me on, and you doing that is the only thing that can help with my current situation."

"You are like... being completely serious about this."

"I am, yes. I was going to do it myself while taking a shower, but since you are here, I better take advantage of it" I shrug.

"And what you want me to do... Is to kneel down like this?" he says, doing exactly that.

"Yes."

"And then what?" he says, kissing me below my belly button.

"Then I want you to get rid of the bottom part of my bikini."

"Like this?" he asks, his eyes fixed on mine as his fingers slowly pull it down.

"Yes" I gulp, holding into the sink behind me, my body tensing in anticipation.

"And then what?"

"Then you know exactly what to do, it isn't the first time."