♥︎ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ♥︎

We start off with one of the men in the bar talking to the other man who came in panic

—————————————————————————

"No kidding, it seems like it's been on everyone's mind." A Male added "Come on, those are just made up stories people say to scare their kids into behaving. If you don't do what I tell you, one of the Eight Deadly Sins will come for you in blood rusted armor! Woooo! Aaaaah!" Another added in a joking mood while others laughs with him.

Meliodas tilts his head "Eight Deadly Sins?" he asked curiously 'Meliodas looks adorable!' [Name] Thought. "Man, you mean you never heard of them, young tavern owner?" He says shocked "Dozens of Holy Knights from all across the land were butchered so fast that they didn't even have time to defend themselves. And they say The Eight Deadly Sins were the ones who were responsible for it. From what I heard, the way the Holy Knights' Grandmaster was murdered. . .it was too gruesome for anyone to look at."

"They say their captain, Meliodas, is the strongest one of them all, they say he's even brought down entire countries before. They also say that [Name] Took down the total of 10,000 Holy knights in the total of 3 minutes." "None of them have been caught yet, have they?. . ." He asked "Nope, not a single one." He replied "Well, I heard rumors that they've been dead for years now." A mad said "Of course they are! The new Holy Knights will never let them live after what they've done!." A other man speaks up

"You've got a point there." Another agreed "With now the king sick in bed, I bet they're gonna make sure the kingdom will stay safe for all their people." "But those notices get updated every single year. . .doesn't that mean those eight criminals are still out there somewhere." Someone says, "Well, some spooky knight walking around in rusty armor sounds pretty ridiculous to me." He told his friend as the agreed with him.

Suddenly there's a sound at the door as hawk comments "That smells a lot like rust to me!!" Hawk is shaking and whimpering. As he hides behind [Name]. The door slowly opens, and the rusty knight from before comes in, stumbling around. 'He seems so scary!!' [Name] thought as the knight mumbles "The. .  . Eight.  . .Deadly. . . Sins . ." Everyone starts going into a panic. 'This is not good,if they make a move we might not be able to fight back in the bar. .' [Name] thought with a sweat drop.

Meliodas soon steps up in front of [Name] protectively Meanwhile [Name] has her hand on the handle of her sword "Now, who are you?." Meliodas asks as the Rust Knight wobbles a little, then falls flat on his back. The helmet falls off. Meliodas and [Name] wanders over to see that "he" is actually a beautiful young woman with platinum blonde hair. She is totally unconscious.

'It's a girl?. . GASP ITS A GIRL!!!' [Name] thought as she gotten closer then Meliodas did as he rested a hand on her boob to keep her from going close as [Name] just stood there, not moving because of the hand on her boob as hawk comes and save the day "Keep your hands to your self pervert!!" He said as he head budded Meliodas, [Name] Soon crouched down to look at the female longer.