♥︎ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐧 || 𝟎𝟎𝟗 ♥︎

We start back with the group thinking of a plan to avoid the Angered Giant———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————

[Name] was panicking in her mind, She tuned the voices out. How was she gonna do this?. She couldn't fight her friend!.

"W-what do we do?" Hawk trembled seeing the dark glare from Diane which brought [Name] out her thoughts

"For starters, we run!" Meliodas picked up Elizabeth and started running as fast as he could as [Name] Quick grabbed Hawk and started to run with him screaming.

"I knew you were going to say that!"

Diane started to leash out some attacks at the group Unfortunately, there was a shepherd and a young boy in their path.

"Hey! If you don't want to die, you'd better start running too!" Meliodas warned.

"Where did you go?, Don't Tell me your hiding to protect your skin!." Diane yelled.

Hiding behind a small dirt ledge, Meliodas and the others panicked about the rampaging giant.

"Help!" the older shepherd whimpered.

"Meliodas, what in the world has happened to Lady Diane?."

"She's gone nuts, that's for sure. But Diane wouldn't harm us, watch the kid for sec, okay?, [Name] Come with me" Meliodas directed [Name] nodded Meliodas and [Name] ran forward sneakily, but then they heard ringing of a bell that stopped them Suddenly, a Holy Knights appeared both of them.

"Who are you?" Meliodas asked

"Where are my friends?! And who are you?!" [Name] also asked in panic

"I am Holy Knight Ruin. Member of the Weird Fangs, and bringer of ruin to the Seven Deadly Sins and the Nephilim

"Hey! Was it you who cast that weird spell on Diane?!."

"Listen here harlot—" The voice said which shocked [Name] and also made them tune them out only focusing on what the knight called her
...

....

.....

........

"EHHH?!?, A H-HARLOT?!. NO WAY!!. WOULD SOMEONE SO YOUNG SAY THAT?!. HE'S YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE MY BROTHER!!."

"Maybe he's just short?, they look like Meliodas height and him and my brother are kinda similar.. BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN CALL ME THAT!!"