♡ 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐥𝐞 || 𝟎𝟎𝟒 ♡

We start off with The green pig that comes to a stop, Which made the tavern slightly lean and causing the items inside to slide along with the group to slide As well

—————————————————————————

Feeling themselves slide, Elizabeth tries to grab on something only for [Name] To quickly Grab her while Meliodas went into Elizabeth Chest- just for the fun of it.

The green pig let's out of huff, causing Meliodas to pop his head out of Elizabeth chest, "Oh! We're here." He says and heads towards the exit with his hands behind his back as [Name] Gently Put Elizabeth down and grabbed her hand to lead her out, Meanwhile Elizabeth was a blushing mess.

Now outside, the group watch as the giant green pig began to bury herself into the ground and makes the tavern look like it was build on that spot, cause the group to head towards the village. "This place is the base of the information, Vanya Village! I usually buy my liquor where ever I could but Vanya is special. They have the best water you could find and with the fruit that's growing down by the river. They have fans far and wide!" Meliodas said

Glance over the mini bridge, Elizabeth and Hawk and [Name] sends each other a raised eyebrow in confusion as the water and fruit is all dried up, "At least they used to." Hawk says with a shrug.

Hawk's words causes [Name] to frown before glancing over the mini bridge to see the hole that was once filled with water all dried up, "The poor herbs, why would someone do this?..." she mutter sadly as Meliodas and Elizabeth glances at [Name's] face with sorrow at the comrade. A frown on [Name's] Face didn't quite suit her right...

Making to the village,  the group walks towards the village town square to see everyone gather around to their confusion, "What's going on?" Hawk asks, Meliodas only shrug as they walk towards the villagers, "Hey guys

Making to the village,  the group walks towards the village town square to see everyone gather around to their confusion, "What's going on?" Hawk asks, Meliodas only shrug as they walk towards the villagers, "Hey guys." Meliodas says, with his hand behind his back.

Two male village turns around to see the small group with a raised eyebrow, "Oh, hey. It's the small bartender and his two girl's," one says as he lowers his eyebrow, while the other stares at [Name] with a hidden smirk, causing Meliodas to clench his jaw. And Elizabeth to clench her fits before she stopped and simply went to [Name's] Side.

"So what's going on? Is there some type of festival?" He asked, while hiding his jealousy with a confused look. [Name] let out a little laugh at the sight of the two men turning red, before she was soon the attention of everyone as she muttered a "Sorry..." while covering her face Which made Meliodas chuckled at her and looked away to hide his blush and for Elizabeth to simply turn away to hide a giggle and plus a mini blush.

"Do this look like a festival to you!? We're trying to pull that damn sword out!" The shouted at the Four
As [Name] and Elizabeth turn back to glance over the villagers shoulders to see multiple men trying to pull out a sword that was pledge into the center, while the rest cheers, "Why would he do that?" Elizabeth asked as [Name] thought it was so easy to be able to pull out?.

An old men slowly walks towards the group with a disappointed frown, "Days ago, a Holy Knight had brought his wrath upon us. He had infused his sword with mana and pierced into the ground and locked away our water under our own village." The old man says, causing the two females to frown.

"That's terrible..."  [Name] muttered as Elizabeth lightly patted her shoulder, Now [Name] glances at what she assumes the mayor of the village with a frown at the tragedy story as the villager began to surround them, "If we don't do something we'll lose our water!" One exclaimed.

"Our fruit too!" Another said, "Then we won't be able to sell Ale!" Another added"

"If we can't sell ale, How will we make money to support our village?!" The last one added Which caused [Name] to gasp!.
————————————————————-
.....
...
..
.

(I would like to say Thank you to GowtherSIMP  for Helping me out with this part of the book! Total words: 717)

(I would like to say Thank you to GowtherSIMP for Helping me out with this part of the book! Total words: 717)