♥︎ 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠?, 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠! || 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ♥︎

We start with Ban and [Name] coming downstairs after a somewhat peaceful rest ———————————————————————————

———————————————————————————

"Ah! Good morning, [Name]!" Meliodas said as he smiled at [Name] in which she gave a yawn in return before smiling and waving "Good morning Meliodas!."

"Captain, I need a drink," Ban said as he sat down at
the counter.

"Isn't it a bit too early?." Meliodas asked in which Elizabeth soon asked "Would you like some breakfast first, Sir Ban?."

"You expect me to eat the Captain's lousy cooking?"
Ban responded quickly.

"Make it yourself, then!" Meliodas flung a bottle or alcohol at Ban and he instinctively caught it, not realizing the effects of shaking a closed bottle of beer.

"Thank you, Captain!" As soon as he uncorked the bottle, a fountain of ale spurted into his face. [Name] soon covered her mouth to try and hide her laugh as she turned around to let out a few giggles.

"We're heading for the Necropolis. We'll look for King there." Meliodas said which caught [Name's] attention

"Didn't you say that Fatty was dead?" Ban fired as [Name] punched him arm which sent him falling Face first on the floor before he stood up rubbing his forehead "What was that for pinkie?." He asked in confusion "That's mean Ban!, You don't say that about people!." She replied.

"It's our only lead, so let's check it out." Meliodas said cutting threw [Name's] and Ban's conversation

"What sort of place is the Necropolis?" Elizabeth asked in wonderful, "Beats me. All I've heard is that it exists." He told her.

"If it's called the Necropolis, it's gotta be haunted, right? Gloomy even in the middle of the day, with graves all in a row?" Hawk rambled frightenedly.

"There... won't be any bugs, will there?!" Diane asked in panic

"If King's really there will he be alive?!"

"Hawk, cut it out!" Elizabeth cried.

"hey guys we're here!" Meliodas said as [Name] smiled and started to walk out with Elizabeth and Ban as the group seen the village.

"this is the capital of the dead?" Hawks asked.

"no it's just the town beside it. well then let's get to work everybody!" Meliodas clapped his hands together with a smile. "huh?" everyone asked in confusion.