♡︎ 𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 || 𝟎𝟎𝟖 ♡

We Start Back with The Group , After defeating the bugs having a chat outside the office

———————————————————————————

"I'll go to Baste. I think he'll want to go to Baste right away once he wakes up, Even thought [Name] would want him to heal, Going to Baste Would at least gives us a chance of finding Ban quickly." Diane voiced.

"Lady Diane! I-I'll go with you!" Elizabeth called out to Diane as she started to leave.

"I don't want you getting underfoot. I mean, look at that tiny body and those spindly arms. What can you possibly do? All you're good for is changing the Captain's washcloth and being his nurse right?, Don't all you want to do is be by [Name's] chest and be her personal cheerleader?."Diane fired back rudely

"Is that any way to talk to her?! The majority of the girls in the world aren't as big and strong as you!" Hawk shouted back angrily, but stopped immediately when Diane gave him a sharp glare.

"I want to do something to help Sir Meliodas and Lady [Name] Too!. I don't want to cause anymore trouble for them. I don't want him or her to risk themselves again, because of me .." Elizabeth spoke nervously.

Diane stomped furiously in front of Elizabeth. "Don't read anything into it! He Nor She didn't risks themselves for you!, She's always... He's always been like that with me too .."

Diane explained the root of her strong feelings towards Meliodas and [Name] how They both managed that made her feel normal. " I can never be as small or as dainty as you. I can't even fit inside that building, so I can't even tend to Them.. But if there's one thing I can do for Both of them, it's fighting. That's about all." She told Her.

"I wish I had the strength to fight the Holy Knights.
The strength to protect the people I care about." Elizabeth added

....

"My wish... is to be small..." Dianne added with a frown placed on her face.

"I'm going to Baste Watch Captain and [Name] for me." Diane voiced as she started to proceed to Baste Prison.

" Diane voiced as she started to proceed to Baste Prison