Chapter 10

Author pov

" I am not going to leave that girl, how dare she insult me in front of everyone" Namjoon is boiling in anger.

" yaah, stop it. We will teach her a good lesson later, but we can't do anything in school. you very well know that mother will get to know if we will do something to her here?" yoongi said to namjoon, trying to understand namjoon the whole situation.

" btw she's interesting though" jimin smirk while remembering you.

" If you say, I can teach her a good lesson, u know what I mean... ." after saying this he chuckled.

" yaah you pervert, stop it. Don't forget that we don't torture the female, especially in that way.. Be in you pant" hoseok scold him to think like that.

" I'm also amazed by that girl, she doesn't fear anyone. Who is she by the way?" Taehyung also involved in the conversation.

" She is my classmate, joined school yesterday. She's not American. And have taken admission with the help of scholarship." Jungkook recalled yesterday class when you introduce yourself.

" let it be guys, we will think about it later. Now let's go to our classes." yoongi yawn in irritation. He is annoyed by the same topic.

And then everyone enter to their classes.

Author pov.

Yoongi is the second last semester in this college. Namjoon and Hoseok are in the same class. Jimin and Taehyung are also in the same class. Jungkook is the youngest of all these, so he is in the class as same as y/n.

Note - The age of jungkook in this time is 21 years and y/n is 17 years old. Y/n will be 18 after a few months layer. Jungkook is bigger than y/n because they are all doing late schooling due to mafia background.

In the class

Jungkook pov - -

Jungkook pov - -

I entered the class, as expected, everyone became silent as soon as I came in. I like when everyone is afraid of me. I saw everyone's actions. everyone's eyes are down, but except one. Why does she always make all members angry? Is she doing this to get closer to us? Is she doing this purposely?

Such a Pathetic attention seeker. When I stare her, she did not lower her eyes like other. SHe also stared back at me.

I ignored her and sat on my desk. If she want my attention than why she disobeying us? But somewhere it seems that she is not faking all this.

Class has started. The teacher is giving further lectures but my entire attention is on that new girl. I am observing her, she is very focused on the lecture. Looking at her, it seems that a lot is going on in her mind.

Fuck! Since when did I start noticing someone? She doesn't deserve a single speck from my side, whole attention on her is so far.

The class ended soon. I was about to leave the class that when I heard someone's voice calling me.