52

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook pov

After coming back from the old building, we directly head towards our respective bedrooms. Members look so lost in themselves.

I know it's very hard to digest such a ugly truth. They all want some time to calm their racing hearts. On the other hand, pups is so quiet. Her silence killing us internally. She didn't utter a single word after that.

I really want to take her all pain. She look so sad.

" good night hyungs" I lowly said. We all are very tired and lost. They gave me their assuring and comforting sad smiles.

" good night jungkook, take care of her" they said with tired sigh and left to their respective rooms.

" you must be very tired. Let's just rest for now hm?" I said softly. She didn't look up to me nor said anything.

I sadly sigh.

It hurt so much, when she suffer alone within herself.

I just pick her up in bridal style and left from there.

Because her whole body covered with their shitty blood, so I decide to wash her up first.

" let take a shower together. You'll feel good after that" I concernly said. She again look lost in herself.

When I enter inside our shared bedroom with y/n in my arms, I directly head towards our washroom.

I make her stand on her feet and concernly stare her for good minute.

" your silence is killing me y/n. Don't be too quiet. It's breaking my heart mercilessly." I can't hide my emotions and feelings from her. It's really hurt so bad.

When I said this, a tear fell down from her eye. My heart clench when she didn't respond my words again.

I just shrugged everything. I shouldn't talk about that horrific night again. I controlled my own tears and hug her delicately.

" you know that I'm here for you hm? I'll never gonna leave you alone baby. Don't feel alone, me and our family is with you." I comfront her with soft words.

I detached from the hug and look at her eyes. There is nothing in it. It's all blank. Maybe I should give her time. She need time.

I caressed her cheek before taking off her hoodie. After then, I help her to take off her t shirt and pant.

I carefully took off her undergarments and make her stand below the shower. I hurriedly took off my own cloth and stand next to her.

Their is no lust and desire in my eyes. Right now, I'm just feeling so sad. She didn't stop me from doing anything. She didn't even see me, but just look somewhere else in the washroom. She is so broken from inside.