Pure Love

Before starting the further story I want to ask... Guys do you liking my story?...please leave comments if you like it. Don't forget to vote my story.

..
..
..
.....

Author pov

After the dinner date, Y/N and Jungkook went for shopping. Just as Y/N does not like to shop much, she feel so tired. But in other hand Jungkook likes to shop for Y/N. He is very excited. Jungkook took a lot of clothes for y/n. Earlier, he was in the jewellery section. He buy everything he like. Since the own of the shopping mall in non other than jungkook, there is not much crowd. Y/n is tired, but jungkook don't feel like tired at the all. He has just brought Y/N to Victoria's Secret. Y/n is already very flustered but Jungkook is very excited.

" Why have you brought me here? Let's just go from here now." you drag him towards exit but jungkook stopped you by grabbing your hand.

" Y/n we have yet to buy undergarments for you, let's buy it now and after that we will go to shoes section." he said innocently. You feel so embarrassed. You make done face and sigh disbelievingly.

" I already have a lot of undergarments jungkook. Please let's just go away from here now." you almost plead him but he shook his head and come closer to you.

" No, I want to get something new for my cuties. " he shamelessly said and smirk. You glare him but blush at the same time.

" May i help you Mr

" May i help you Mr. Jeon.? Would you like to get something from Victoria's Secret?" a beautiful girl come towards you and asked politely. Jungkook nod before shifting his gaze from her to you.

" Yes, I would like to get the best bra and panties of this shop for my girlfriend. I want every type. Please pack everything of 32B size." he explain her in detail while you widened you eyes on his statement. You feel so embarrassed. You're face become red tomato.

" Why are you saying it in detail. And it's 32 A. they are not that big." you whisper near his ears, you feel so embarrassed but at the same time you don't want big size. When jungkook heard it, he smile to himself.