Chapter 63 🔞

Mine

Mine

_________________________________________________

JUNGKOOK POV

Even after making my both babies stop crying by hugging them for almost ten minutes, they both were still looking very upset, so I brought them for lunch in a very good restaurant before going to the beach just to enlighten their moods.

It's just a one day and I'm already enjoying spending time with my little family so much. I hope y/n agrees to go to state and then we can join the rest of our family too. I have decided that i will take Jin Hyung and Jisso nonna along with us.

After ordering both my brat's order, we settled on our booked table near Han river view on display. Y/n sat beside me and Jungwoo himself sat in front of both of us. Except for facial features, the whole he went to y/n.

" appa! We will go to the bitch and will make the sand castle right? " Thank God that now I understand a little bit of Jungwoo baby language, otherwise I have to look at Y/N on every matter of conversation for translation. This time we did not react on the bitch words because now we have used to it but the people around us have definitely passed the judgmental glares.

" yes baby, we'll surely make sand castle." I enthusiastically replied.

Our order did not take long to arrive and all three of us dig in our respective food. Y/n being so concerned about Jungwoo and saying that he should eat showly is very admiring.

I didn't know my baby would grow up so much that she would take responsibility of our child alone and would be able to become a good mother only in the age of twenty-two. The more I think, the more I fall in love with y/n.

I turned my eyes from y/n to Woo who spoiled his whole mouth with food and looks very cute.

Watching him reminds me of my Y/n I had four years ago

I remember the day I came home from Italy and saw Y/N sleeping with Taehyung and Jimin. Her whole mouth was spoiled by chocolate. She was so cute back then, but now very beautiful and gorgeous, of course cute too.