[48🔞] The Truth Untold

was it forced?

was it forced?
.
.

.

.

Jungkook pov

I heard her load gasp when I pull her panty down.

The Words automatically slip from my mouth when I witnessed real heaven in front of me.

" oh my godness, wonderful" I felt goosebumps all over my body. She is incredibly beautiful.

I take long Breath to control my excited hormone

I take long Breath to control my excited hormone. I cannot take my eyes off from her pinkish Clint. She is gorgeously beautiful.

" d-don't stare like that... I-I'm s-shy" her low voice hit my eardump. I sneakily avert my gaze from her pussy to her.

" I witness real heaven today. You're so beautiful" I shamelessly spat. Her already red rosy cheeks become more reddened by my statement. I chuckle on her condition.

" don't look at me like this jungkookieee" she whine shyly. Why she is looking cute. I again cover the  space between us and hover over her naked frame.

" my dick is paining in pleasure, after seeing your pink pussy" I husky murmum near her ear. She is so addictive.

" you are making me crazy y/n." I whisper and sniff her hair smell. My hand again cup her soft squeezy boobs. I massage her boobs seductively. I'm craving for her. She is moaning in pleasure. She pull me for a passionate kiss. I bite her lips when I become impatient for her. She hissed in pain. I detach my lips from her and saw my art work. Her lips become swollen from the impact of hot kiss.

I trail my kisses from her lips to her jaw line. I give her purple bluish hicky before going down toward her collar bone. She have perfect collar bone. Her everything is alluring me. I move downward towards the valley of her breast. I give her butterfly kisses there. She wiggle and cooed pleasurably.

Only I know how much difficult it was for me to make her comfortable around me. Her hyphephobia is something which scares me the most. I love when she crave for only my touch. Her body wants my and only my touch.