00|| dreaming

hi! just so everyone knows this a female like reader so i will be using she/her pronouns and stuff im soo sorry if you don't go by those and i might make a gender neutral story in the future :) enjoy!

 ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ 

"the day that i met you i started dreaming"

there she was. the girl of your dreams, standing at the front of the class introducing herself. 'aiura mikoto... hmm she's pretty' you said in your head not paying much mind to your words.

of course you always thought some girls were pretty like teruhasi. but mikoto, she was... a different type of pretty she was beautiful... "mikoto you can take a seat next to [l/n], [l/n] please raise your hand." you really weren't paying attention to your teacher and what she was saying you were looking at something outside the window.

"[l/n]?" the teacher said again pulling you out of your daydream. "oh yea.. i'm right here." you say raising your hand for her to come sit next to you, she looks at your hand and goes to sit at the desk across from you. "hi! ." she said with a smile, you smiled back at her waving your hand, "i'm [y/n] [l/n]." 

"well since you're the first person in my class i've talked to.. do you want to be friends?" 

"sure, why not."

and that was the start of your 'friend ship'.

∙ ~εïз~ ∙

hii! ok sooo uhm.. this is honestly the first story i've ever written so there's going to be so so many grammar mistakes. like bye i can barley even type. anyway this story was an idea by my bestie, cause there's barley any saiki k stories out here like. okay anyways before i type 18 paragraphs i hope you enjoy and im also always open for constructive criticism to get better! ok but for now i hope ya'll enjoy the story! byee <3