04 || from the start

btw aiura might be outta character for this i hope shes not but comment if she is because i would love to know

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

"aiura never notices how i get quiet when its just us together honestly its kind of akaward, when were without our friend group im always so loud, but with her im almost always silent

"aiura never notices how i get quiet when its just us together honestly its kind of akaward, when were without our friend group im always so loud, but with her im almost always silent. maybe she does notice, but she never asks. and i don't need reminders on h9ow she doesn't feel the same." you say to aren, yes you finally told him that you liked aiura its 1 week before valentines day and now he's your consultant about it. its been almost two weeks since you sleepover. "well personally i think-" aren says before getting cut off by aiura running up to you.

"hey!! [n/n]!! guess what, i just met the cutest guy ever! he's sooo perfect."  she squeals, shaking your shoulders. 'oh blah blah blah..' you say in your head. "oh.. really?" you say gloomily, "did he ask you to be his valentine?" you ask her, looking at the ground. "no but he did ask me out! omg maybe he'll ask me to be his valentine while we're on our date! i'm so excited our date is later tonight i can't wait to tell you all about it." she says as she runs out the room yelling "sorry [n/n]! i forgot to do something one of the teachers asked me to do ttyl!" and runs out of the room.

you put your head down on the desk and sigh loudly as aren pats your back "it'll be okay i'm pretty sure things with work out for you." he says. "i hope so." you say now sitting at the desk with your chin in your palm looking ahead.

- time skip ! -

well turns out, aiura's date stood her up. and now here s he is calling you on the phone ranting about it. of course you listen, but to be honest, you were annoyed because she barley even got to know this guy and you weren't surprised he stood her up. "aiura, just come over." you say as you hang up the phone. "what am i supposed do?! i have to tell her soon i have to get this off my chest. i'm telling her today." you say slapping your face and dragging your hands down. lying in bed staring at the wall, knowing that your feelings for aiura aren't reciprocated. or well at least you thought.

about 30 minutes later you hear the doorbell ring. 'must be aiura' you think getting up and going downstairs, you open the door, and of course it is her. you give her a light smile and she hugs you very tightly. and of course you return the hug, but you were the one to pull away from it. "come in." you step away from the door to let her walk inside, and you start walking twords the couch. "uhm. aiura sit down. i have to tell you something." you say looking down at the floor. "what is it [n/n]?" she says, plopping down next to you. you say "uh okay, well this might seem a bit weird and i really don't want this to ruin our friendship, but.."

"aiura.. i like you, like a lot."

"[n/n]. i like you too."

"what? really?"

"yeah! i've loved you from the start."

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

words 582