03|| last train at 25 o'clock

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

you and aiura finished the movies you decided to watch, and it was now around 1am you both weren't even tired so you decided to go on a walk outside

you and aiura finished the movies you decided to watch, and it was now around 1am you both weren't even tired so you decided to go on a walk outside. you and aiura walking under the cold dark night sky just talking. walking past homes with people who all have their own stories and problems in their lives, keeping your cold hands in the pockets of your hoodie you went quiet and you two have reached a place where no street lights were, it was a small meadow with cherry blossom trees. 

there was a train station nearby, and you two heard the last train leaving the station as  the echoes of the train sank into the darkness of the starry night sky. you two both stood together in front of the beautiful meadow and started making your way through. once you reached the center, you found a large sakura tree in the middle of the grassy area and other trees surrounding it. it was such a pretty sight to see you two walk in and sit down in the grass, not saying a word. 

"the sky is really pretty tonight." you say while looking up at the night sky, "yeah, it really is." aiura says while doing the same as you. once again, you two are sitting in silence the dim light of the moon casting on aiura's face, you just stare at her as she's stargazing, admiring her. now you know it for sure. you definitely liked her, not even like you love her. but you didn't want her to know or find out anytime soon, but you were itching to tell her you wanted to know if she liked you back but you were scared to ruin your friendship so you decided it was best to keep it in.

so you two sat in scilence under the cold night sky talking about nothing in particular and stargazing. you knew youd be too scared to tell her how you felt so now you just have to keep it in.

until valentines.

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

only two more chapters left, i hope you're enjoying my story 💗

words 381