02|| flamin hot cheetos

hi everyone! soo idrk what to say here, but enjoy the story! 

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

after you two finished eating at the café, you started walking to your house, it was cold considering it was december

after you two finished eating at the café, you started walking to your house, it was cold considering it was december. once you two made it back to your house, you opened the door, and you both went inside, taking off your shoes, putting your bag down, and flopping onto the couch. "i'm home! and aiura's here, she's staying the night!" you shouted, forgetting your parents were on a business trip.. 

you honestly were so excited for this sleepover because it was your first one, and not to mention it was with your 'crush' now that you were thinking of that, you were in fact overjoyed. you turned on the tv and started watching some anime called my love story, it was honestly pretty cute and funny. [ sorry guys i just really love that anime 🙈] "aiura, you wanna go up to my room now?" you asked, trying not to look her in the eye. 

"sure [n/n]!" she says cheerfully as she gets up from the couch, and start walking towards your room but stop confused aiura asks "[n/n], something wrong?" you turn to look at her and say "uh well do you want me to make you like a pallet on the floor or do you want to sleep in my bed.. or something like that? i mean have a double bed, and-" aiura cuts you off by saying "ill just sleep in the bed with you okay? you dont have to start blabbering [n/n]." she says laughing while talking. you turned red and turned away from her, walking into your room relived because if you continued blabbering you probably would have said something embarrassing. you sit on your bed and aiura sits at your desk. "your room is so nice its really organized." she says, looking around your room. "oh, thanks i try to keep my room clean sometimes it doesnt workout though.." you laugh, "uh do you maybe want to play video games or something?" you point to your xbox sitting on your dresser under your tv. "YES!!" aiura yelps as she runs to your bed and hops on it sitting next to you. you giggle and get up to grab the controllers.

once you had them you turned your xbox on and plopped onto the bed. "soo what game do you want to play?" you asked handing her a controller, it was pink and had sakura flowers on it. yours had little paws on the joysticks and stars around the rest of the controller. "i don't know.. you pick the game! what's your favorite game?" you put on [favorite game] and you were so ready to beat her at this game.

- time skip -

after you two finished playing all of the games you had, and aiura beat you at all of them you were honestly pretty shocked at that. but now it was getting late, maybe around 10pm but who goes to bed at 10 during a sleepover! "[n/n] we should watch i movie!" she says putting the controller in her hands down "okay, sure what do you want to watch?" you say, leaning over to your nightstand to grab your remote, "[favorite movie] its my favorite! its so soo good we HAVE to watch it." she says smiling widely. "wait really? thats my favorite movie too, okay we defintly have to watch it." you both sit down together and turn on [favorite movie] and enjoy.

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

sorry that this chapter is so short everyone 🥲 but i will try to make the next chapter kind of long. this is going to be a pretty short story and i am writing this in one whole day with daily scheduled uploads so im soso sorry i my story isn't up to par in its writing especially since im cramming it all in one day and its my first one, but i do hope you all enjoy my story 🫰

words 611