01|| glitter

hi everyone! so each chapter is going to be named after a song :D you don't really have to listen to it while you're reading but yea. enjoy!

∙ ~εïз~ ∙

──── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ────

it was pretty warm today as you walked to school, after you and aiura became friends you started walking home and to school everyday. sometimes you'd hangout at cafes or just hangout at each others houses and a few months after you two became friends you kind of liked her. but you pushed it away because i mean you never thought you would like girls, or well like them in an intimate way. 

you made it to aiura's house and rang the doorbell, soon she was walking out her house.

"good morning [n/n]!" aiura said as she was walking down the stairs. "good morning aiura, how are you?" you said giving her a hug. "i'm good, let's get to school before were late." she says. you both start walking to school and you soon get there.

when you two get your class you sit down at your desks and while you wait for the teacher to come in you just sit there walk about some random stuff until aiura says "hey [nick name], do you want to go to a new café with me afterschool?" she asked you and she seemed super excited about it. "uhm sure! do you want to go anywhere after that?" you asked looking at her kind of tilting your head, "could we maybe go to your house after?" she asked making you slightly blush. 

i mean you know you two aren't even going to do anything just watch movies and stuff like usual but now you just feel... different about it you don't want to believe you like aiura in that way because she's your best friend. and honestly you didn't want to ruin your relationship with her, so you kind of just stowed them away but you've liked her since you first met. so now those feelings are getting harder and harder to bottle up by the day.

"sure! we can go to my house. what do you want to do?" you ask "well maybe since its friday we should have a sleepover!" she said clasping her hands together, you start blushing even more "okay then let's have one." you said trying hard to cover your blushing face thankfully she didn't really take notice. soon after your conversation ended the teacher walked in and class started.

- time skip -

after class ended it was now time for lunch, you usually sit with you and aiura's friends kaidou, aren, nendou, and saiki. so like a usual day you went to go find the table you usually sit at and you two sat there together, waiting for everyone to come. once everyone arrived you guys all started talking about random things. 

now before aiura came to the school aren transferred here, you two are also really close he knows you like the back of his hand and vice versa. you wanted to tell him about aiura and your 'crush' on her but you weren't even sure if you liked her. so you just decided to wait a while until you knew for sure. "[n/n].. you ok?" aiura said waving her hand in front of your face bringing you back from your daydreams "oh uh.. yea i am". you said looking at her smiling face and then smiling back. 'she has such a contagious smile..' you thought blushing a little. but shaking the thought out your mind 'oh my god.. i don't like her like that! i gotta stop..' you were seriously in denial.. you needed to be sent to egypt. but you eventually shook it off but because of what was going on in your mind you were kind of quiet today at the lunch table you just couldn't get yourself together. 

after lunch ended it was your afternoon classes nothing really happened the classes were kind of boring you just napped and looked out the window most of the time. you were honestly excited to go to the new café aiura wanted to try out because you two haven't hung out after school together in a few weeks other than walking from to school and home together that was the only time you saw her outside of school. apparently she was busy or something you didn't really know what she was doing you wanted to ask but you didn't want to feel like you were bothering her because you've tried to ask but she's avoided the question.

 the bell rings and now you and aiura are leaving school and now are on your way to the café  you two are just talking about things until she notices you became quiet "[name], are you sure you're ok? i know i asked you at lunch but i jut want to make sure.." she said stopping you and looking at you in your eyes holding your shoulders "yea. im sure im fine, i'd tell you anyway if i wasn't don't worry you know i don't keep secretes from you." you said looking at the floor. you know good and well you were keeping a secret from her but she just couldn't know it, you didn't know why it was bothering you so much either i mean sure you've had crushes before but it was never like this.

once you two made it to the café you had a seat and looked at the menu. "[n/n] what do you think you're going to get?" aiura asked you still looking at her menu. "hmmm i think i might get [favorite desert]." you said wondering if you should get anything else "oh that's your favorite right? then i'll try it i've never had it before." she said looking up from her menu and conveniently, the waiter had just arrived and was now taking your order. After they were done they went to the kitchen to give your order to the patissier "oh right! were having a sleepover right?" you asked "yep! what movies do you want to watch? oh i know, let's watch a horror movie." aiura said knowing that you don't necessarily like them "aiura you know i get too scared watching them." you said looking at her giving her a unamused face. "pleasee! it will be fun trust me." she said holding your hands together making you blush a little. "okay fine." you gave in. "yess! thank you [n/n]!" she tried to give you a hug over the table but it well didn't really work.

right after that the waiter brought you two your food "enjoy!" they said sitting the plates on the table and walking away. "mmm." you both said at the same time looking at [favorite dessert]. you took a picture of your food before you two started eating and enjoying your dessert.

∙ ~εïз~ ∙

hi okay so this was the first chapter im so sorry if its kind of bad omg.. 😓 I'm going to try and write close to 1,000–3,000 words in each chapter. I think i've got to give you the goods. okay anyways! That's it! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm most likely going to be updating daily, so just stay tuned!

words 1,132