Chapter 12

Jimin pov - - - -

When I looked around, the grocery and other stuff of Y/N had fallen in that chaos, so I picked it up

"Shall be go now?" I asked her and nodded her head, she still sobbing and sniffing little.

"G-give it to m-me, I will take i-it by myself." she asked me to give the grocery bag to her.

"No its OK, I'll carry this. Don't worry, I will not steal anything in this. " I cracked a lame joke

but it she is not in the mood laugh

We both kept moving forward from the same street. I don't know why y/n came from here so late at night. I know she is just 17 years old but she should know that it is not safe for her to roam in such streets at night.

"chubs, From now on don't come by this alley, it is not safe for you to come alone at night from such streets. Imagine.......... if I were not there, or if I did not come to save you at the right time, then we do not know what they would do with you." I genuinely concern for her. I know very well what those fuckers will done with her if I'm not there.

She didn't say anything back, she is already very scared, so I didn't scare her more. After that, an awkward silence fell between the two of us. She is moving like a lost puppy Infornt of me. I am walking 5 feet behind her just for her assurance.

After a while, we found a group of people who were drinking alcohol there. Y/n slow down her pace and starting walking next to me. They start looking at us, but everyone's eyes fell down after seeing me with her.

Y/N didn't say anything all the way, she's still sobbing little. Y/n then stopped near a house. I saw her in confusion.

"What happened, why did you stop?" I asked her.

"I have an apartment in that house." she point her finger to one of house near us.

"ohhh I see." I sigh and smiled little in response.

"Okay, then you go inside now. And yes, as I said, don't go out alone at night" I again warm her.

"W-why did you h-help m-me? Don't you have problem with me? I know you're a p-playboy and fucking girls everyday too." woahhhhh, seriously. This girl. Did she indirectly called me fuckboy? I saw her in disbelief.