Chapter 20 Awful Context

Warning: The following content may include a scene of sexual assault read at your own risk.
__________________________________

Meera's POV

Just when I knew I made my way to my room suddenly someone grabbed and pushed me against a wall making me go scared like no other. And I see it was one of them I took a deep breath and uttered "Pls leave me I won't disturb you I was just going to my room."
"Oh but we want to disturb you" said one of them looking at me indecently making me hold my purse tightly in fear.
"Pls bhaiya aap toh jaane dijiye" I requested to the one in the uniform.
He laughed at my response and said "I'm not your bhaiya but I can be your saiya."
Making me look down in disgust.

Suddenly the one who grabbed me said "Stop it guys she just wants to go to her room haina" he asks looking at me I nod my head hoping he'll help but his next words told otherwise.
"Let's take her to her room" saying he grabbed me and pushed me towards my room as it had a light on.
Once we reached inside one of them snatched my bag by this time I was balling my eyes out in fear. "Pls leave me" I requested again but to no avail they laughed at me.
Suddenly one of them threw me at bed I tried to free myself but wasn't able to I begged them as I saw one of them hovering upon me one of them gripped my hands above my head way too tight.
He pulled my pallu of the saree down making me scream in distress.
"Pls just let me go" I begged to them.
"How can we when your this beautiful" said one of them looking at my breasts covered in blouse.
I looked away in disgust I hated my body due to pregnancy and now breastfeeding my breasts had become way too big than my regular size.
The one hovered upon me came near my neck and I screamed "no" and begged them to "leave me" but when I felt him kissing and biting my neck I became numb.
I felt him opening my blouse but before he could I heard the similar voice.
"Leave her or you'll not be able to plead me."
I looked and saw him standing there his eyes red in anger but when one in the uniform went to fight him I was worried.

Karan's POV

After I dropped her I was on my way back to home but when I heard a ringtone I stopped and saw her mobile ringing flashing with Neha's name I was going to pick it but the call was finished so I decided to return it to Meera.
Reaching the place I dropped her I couldn't see many houses and saw a women's hostel in the alleyway.
I looked for her house but there was no nameplate of Sharma so I came back and thought to give the hostel a try.

When I entered the hostel it was dead silence but I heard something so I went further in the hallway there was one room with lights on and opened door I thought to go back to not disturb someone but when I heard someone pleading to leave them I went further to clear my doubt.
But I was shocked to see Meera in improper condition crying and looking almost numb with a man trying to assault her and the other two men standing and smirking at  them.

My blood boiled in anger and I said to leave them but they didn't and one of them started coming at me it was time to test those gym session I took with Adi thinking I held his hand before he could punch me and beat him to the pulp and he ran out the door. Another one came to fight I did the same with him and he too ran out of the place for his life.

Then I heard Meera's plea and saw the one was hovered upon her now was trying to open her saree while assaulting her neck this made me go infuriated and I picked him from Meera and threw him at the ground and started to beat the shit out of him for even trying to think of doing such things to Meera.
He didn't deserve to live the life I was so enraged I stopped when I heard a trembling voice saying pls stop you'll kill him.

I stopped and looked at the owner of the voice and saw her cornered against the wall trying to calm her shaking self crying unable to do so. When I walked near her the one on the ground left for his life I would've gone and punished him but Meera was much more important to me now.

I sat near her and said "Shhh..... Calm down Meera they're not here it's me just me."
She tried to nod in response and stuttered "T..Thank you for c.coming to s.save me."
I just nodded in response and tried to make her calm down but she was shaking like a leaf.
So I said "Meera take a deep breath with me come on" saying I made her breath in and out and after two times she was breathing normally.

Suddenly she looked down and covered herself I turned around not wanting to feel her uncomfortable.
"You go and freshen up you'll be staying with Me and Yash today" and came out of the room to give her privacy.
I wanted her to stay with us after this incident but I know she needs time I can't just do that not after this I'll wait until she wants to.

After sometime she came out dressed in another saree and I took her purse and opened the door for her and then went to my side after keeping her purse in the backseat and drove to my house praying to God for her to heal from such incident.

Word count: 1000
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!