Chapter 57 My Baby

Both Meera and Karan went towards Adi who gestured them to him.
What happened? Asked Karan to Adi who called them.
Nothing I just wanted to say hi to my peanut he replied and stretched his arms to take Yash from Meera.
But Yash being Yash clutched Meera tightly making her surprised.
What happened my peanut don't you want to come to your handsome uncle said Adi.
Handsome saying scoffed Karan.
See Peanut your father is jealous of your uncle said Adi smirking at Karan.
To be jealous the face must also be special said Karan raising his eyebrow at Adi.
Oh Come on........before Adi could continue Meera interrupted them saying Stop it both of you, Who can say you both are teachers when you both are fighting like children.
See my baby is also annoyed by your both silly fights she said pointing at Yash who was definitely uninterested in their banter.

Let's go baby saying she went from them towards Divya who was talking to other girls leaving them both astonished by her words.
Did she just call Yash her baby? asked Karan to Adi in astonishment.
Did she just compare me 'a handsome grown man' to a child ? asked Adi in astonishment.
Karan passed him 'are you done' look at his question.
Adi sheepishly nodded in response.

Divya was upset about him who didn't even give her a glance when he stopped them and only talked to Meera so tried to forget him by talking to other girls.
But then Meera came towards them with Yash all her attention went to the cute baby.
All the girls awed at Yash and played with him who wasn't really liking the attention so he snuggled to Meera making her smile at him.
Aww looks like someone is mama's boy isn't he ? asked one of them and others agreed.

Hearing them Meera felt her heart flutter at the thought of being called Yash's mama she thought she wouldn't mind being his mother in fact it was her honour to be his mama.
But soon reality crossed her mind that she is just his nanny and someone else will be his mother when Karan sir will get married. Not now but eventually he will and Yash will call her mama this thought made her sad.

But soon her trance broke when she heard a voice and turned around to see Rahul who was saying Meera Neha needs your help.
Listening to him Meera looked at the place where both bride and groom were seated but found Neha nowhere.
Yeah but where is she ?asked Meera.
Come I'll take you he said and walked expecting Meera to follow him.
Meera thought for a second and quickly went to Karan she gave Yash to him and went with Rahul thinking about what happened to her best friend.

Rahul took her to a room and hinted Meera to go inside and Meera did and Rahul closed the door waiting outside.
Inside the room Meera saw Neha sitting on the couch with a sad face.
What happened Neha Rahul called me saying you need my help ? Is everything okay?asked concerned Meera.
See na Meeru I had a wardrobe malfunction saying Neha removed her dupatta that was covering her back and turned around to show Meera the damage.
Ohh I think we can fix it replied Meera seeing that the zipper had been damaged on the lehenga's top.
Do you have some safety pins asked Meera.
Yes I think in the drawer replied Neha.
And Meera went to take the pins from the drawer.
Here I'll try ok said Meera.
Ok replied Neha.
And Meera tried to fix it and after sometime she said I think it's fixed are you comfortable?
Yeah I'm good thanks Meeru said a grateful Neha.
Stop it you would have done the same for me replied Meera.
So ? Asked Meera to Neha.
So what ? Asked Neha in question.
Come on don't need to hide it from me said Meera with a teasing smile.
What yaar Meeru said Neha not getting it.
Fine when did you and him become friends hm? Asked Meera with a teasing smile hinting at the door where Rahul was waiting on the other side.
What no way in hell that jerk is my friend said Neha getting angry on the thought.
Why I thought he cared for you and..... saying Meera got stopped by Neha who said He only cares for himself you know better Meeru.
Ok sorry now if you're good then let's go before aunty comes and drags you out there said Meera.
Yeah replied Neha and arranged her dupatta.

And they both moved outside the door and came face to face with Rahul.
Is it done? he asked Meera.
Yes replied Meera and left leaving them.
You didn't need to wait for me said Neha with an attitude.
I know I had to he replied making her jaw drop.
You... She was going to say but he didn't let her.
Let's go we've already taken a lot of time Maa will scold me because of you he said.
Well I don't mind you deserve it she replied and he gave her a look.
She looked back at him with equal intensity.
If anyone saw them they wouldn't believe that they both were going to be married but life is unpredictable so they had no choice.
Neha what are you both doing here everyone is waiting for you saying came Neha's mother to them.
Maa he is the one responsible said Neha smirking at him.
Yeah aunty as Neha's soon to be husband her responsibility is my responsibility so I'm the one responsible he said innocently to Neha's mother.
What? Maa..... Neha was going to say but her mother beat her to it.
Neha you shouldn't do such things said Neha's mother scolding her and smiled at Rahul who had an innocent face.
And took them to the stage where everyone was waiting for them.

Meera who just left Neha's room was going to the hall and saw Karan with Adi and went towards them but stopped when she heard Adi saying Are you still in touch with her?
She was thinking about it but heard Karan's reply before she could that No how can you think of it and never ask me this question.
Adi nodded and she went to them and talked to them normally not wanting him to know that she heard that.
Where did you go? Everything good? asked concerned Karan looking at her.
Yeah just with Neha she called me replied Meera.
Hey guys enough with the boring chit chatting it's time for the couple dance please put your hands together for the bride and the groom announced Dhruv on the mic pointing to Neha and Rahul who just came back and looked shocked by his announcement.
But eventually went up the stage and they all were cheering for them.
Suddenly Neha's mother came towards them and said Meera why don't you dance with your husband too.
Seeing Karan with Yash she was shocked at the realisation that Meera's husband is Karan but continued saying Come on I can hold Yash and took the sleeping Yash from Karan.
Karan and Meera looked at each other in shock hearing Neha's mother but before they could deny Adi said Yes Aunty they were dying to dance together and pushed them both towards the stage.
Karan gave him a murderous look and Meera was too flushed to look at him.
And with Yash in one hand Neha's mother dragged them both towards the stage with Adi's help.

Word count:1250
Hey guys hope you'll liked the chapter.
What do you'll think will happen next?
Read more to find out.
Pls vote, comment and share if you'll like it ok; )
Thank you*
Toodles!!!