── chapter twenty

WHEN COLTON SPENT the night over at the anderson's, vienna and him got very close. they were all watching a movie, they sat next to each other and colton thought he was slick when he wrapped his arm behind vienna. her cheeks turn red and she was thankful that it was dark in the living room, she was grinning ear to ear.

the next morning, vienna had to get ready for basketball practice with rwe. she was nervous because it would be the first time she saw nelson since she ended things with him. she just puts her hair up in a ponytail, nothing too special since it was only practice.

there was a knock on her door. "yes?" she calls out and colton opens it. vienna was just packing her bag, putting her shoes and some extra clothes to change into after practice. she smiled at colton.

"your mom said it's time to go. also, i'm coming because i want to 1v1." he said with a smirk on his face. vienna laughs at him, swinging her bag over her shoulder and walked out of her room. they walked together down stairs.

"good luck, i'm gonna beat you." she said with a proud smile on her face.

"we'll see about that."

vienna rolled her eyes when she heard nelson's voice as she walked into the gymnasium with miles, val and colton. she bounced the ball, catching his attention but vienna didn't look at him at all. nelson looks over to colton who strolled behind vienna.

his eyebrows furrowed and he looked at him, pointing at him. "who the fuck?" cam looks at colton while spinning a basketball in his hands, he shrugged his shoulders.

"don't know, don't care." he mumbled before yelling at everyone at the gym. "okay ladies and gents, line up on the base line!"

vienna tied her shoe laces quickly and ran to the base line, standing beside hailey. nelson slowly makes his way to stand beside her but she gave him a glare, making him move somewhere else. everybody could feel the tension in the gym, they all knew about vienna and nelson's break up.

"okay, we got big big games coming up. los angeles motherfuckers, let's get it." cam exclaims and everyone claps their hands. "we gotta practice because there are going to be tough teams out there, i'm not going to lie to ya'll."

vienna kept her eyes on cam, she was ready for any obstacle that went in her way. nelson stood on the opposite side of the line, popping his head out to glance at vienna every few minutes. cam clapped his hands, catching his attention.

"there and back, let's go." he instructed, all of them running down the court and back. cam passes vienna the ball in his hands, pointing over to the other court. "get into three lines, 14 and 15 year olds there and then 16 and 17 year olds there. come on!"

vienna jogged over to the other court, passing by colton. he sends her a smile and she returns one back. she stood behind jada, not noticing that she was going to do three man weave with nelson.

when it was her turn, she looks over to nelson. she rolled her eyes and passes jashlynn the ball and then followed her. nelson passes vienna the ball, she catches it and puts a lay up in. they did that on the way back and vienna went to another line, nelson following her.

"yo vee, can i talk to you after practice, please?" he pleaded and vienna glances at him with a cold expression.

"i told you not to talk to me anymore." she mumbled and then walked somewhere else. nelson sighed, dragging his hands down his face.

after practice, vienna wipes her face with a small towel her mom gave her. she drank some water and colton stood up. "okay, ready to 1v1?" vienna stared at him with a grin, grabbing her ball from the bench.

"come on, baseball player." she said, dribbling the ball.

lavar turns his head, noticing that vienna was playing against the boy she brought. he pointed at them, getting nelson and cam's attention. "yo, who is she playing against?"

nelson grunts in annoyance, rolling his eyes. "i don't who the fuck that is."

"did you try talking to her?" cam asked, still staring at colton and vienna. she shot a three and holds up her first three fingers in a gun, while she laughed. everyone thought back to when vienna and nelson used to 1v1 after every practice, wondering if she's getting deja vu right now.

and trust me, she is.

she's just ignoring it.

nelson nodded his head in response. "yeah, she just said 'i said to not talk to me no more' or some shit. i cut off nessa, now i just need her to talk to me."

"i think that's going to be a bit too hard when he's by her side all the time." lavar said and the trio watches vienna and colton high five.

nelson felt his blood boil, a ping of jealousy rising when he watches their hands intertwine. "i want to throw this fucking basketball to his head."

even though everyone says that nelson is the chillest motherfucker out there, when it comes to his girl, he doesn't play around. he's not chill, at all.

roan speaks!

cam gotta hurry it up with LA vids, i'm getting impatient and i'm so done writing these filler chapters bro