── chapter thirty seven

"ITS GAME 2, for the girls, they're all sitting down at that table and then Vienna is sitting over here with Nelson" She waves at the camera with a smile on her face. "Look at her hair, Marie braided it with red ribbon." The camera moves over to Vienna, showing the back of her head to show the braids.

"What team are they playing?" Nelson asks, looking Vienna and then to Cam. "Oh wait, Vienna told me this already it's literally 365 select."

"Yeah, I don't know what type of name that is but whatever." Vienna shrugs just as she mentioned another team. "What about drifty elite? Bryce James is on that team, right?"

They looked at Cam for confirmation and he nods his head. "That will be a showdown if he's there. You know who else is on the team? Fucking Jahki!"

"Really?" Vienna's eyes widen in surprise because Jahki played with them and now he's on their rival team. "Damn, how could he do that?"

"Well, he texted me and was like 'i'm ready to hoop' but I thought that he couldn't make LA so I got new recurits which is my bad on my part. I texted him back and was like, sorry bro like I can't take you. I guess he just decided he wanted to go against us."

Nelson wraps his arm around Vienna's waist, she stood up beside him and he just leaned his head on her side. She pulled out her phone, clicking onto instagram and on someone's profile. She showed it to Cam, he leaned his head to look at it.

"What is it?" Nelson asks, tapping her waist and she moves her phone down to show him.

"Who is Alexander Flicks or whatever? He started following me on instagram, he dm'd me and he was like 'yo, i'm tryna slide in'. I told him that I had a boyfriend and he asked who and I said Nelson." Vienna explains, looking down at Nelson when he pulls her closer to him. He looked at Cam with a stern expression. "He said that he was on drifty and he was going to cook the shit out of him."

Cam covers his mouth, looking at Nelson who frowned upon the news. "Yo, no way some kid on drifty elite is tryna hit up Vienna's line." He said to the camera, glancing back at Nelson. "Nelson, how do you feel?"

"Bad for him because he wants my girl so bad. Too bad she's already mine, fucking idiot." Nelson shook his head, Vienna puts her hands in his hair, scrunching up his curls. "There's no way he's going to get her, we're like this." He crosses his fingers.

Vienna nodded her head in agreement at the camera. "No way you guys can pull us apart." They talked for some more before the security guard came to escort them to the court. The girls stood up, stretching and they all walked out of the room.

Hailey and Vienna talked, laughing while they joked around. Nelson walked in front of her, making sure she was close. The girls team looks over to 365 select, noticing their bright pink jerseys. They were warming up, they looked pretty good.

"Isn't that Nessa?" Breya points, Vienna furrowing her eyebrows at the familiar brunette girl. She scoffed, frowning and looks over to Nelson. He must've noticed Nessa too as he makes a disgusted look.

"Okay girls, we're going to fight for this win because I heard this team is pretty fucking good. I'm not saying ya'll aren't good but they can shoot, attack the paint and defend really well. But what do we have? You guys. Let's win this shit."

The girls raised their hands, huddling in a circle. "Win on three! One, two, three, win!" Vienna led, all of the yelling when they were supposed to. "Wait, who's starting?"

Cam turns back around. "Forgot about that, Vienna, Breya, Tori, Hailey and Jashlynn. Enid and Jasmine are fragile right now with their slight injuries."

The starting five nodded their head, going out to play. Vienna does her handshake with Nelson, he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head. "Lock Nessa up, drop a three in her face and take her ankles."

Vienna laughs, pulling away and then ran out. Nessa immediately called for Vienna as a check, she looked her up and down and Vienna just furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "I thought you were playing with powerwest?"

"Nah, coach kicked me off the team." Nessa mumbled, Vienna had to hold in her laugh.

"That's unfortanate."

The tip off was won by Breya, of course, Hailey grabbing the ball. 365 select gets back on defence, Hailey passes Vienna the ball as she brought it up the court. She passes Breya the ball, since she was tall, she got an easy lay up in.

Vienna played with Nessa before, she was worried because Nessa knew her playing style but then she also knew Nessa's playing style. She got back of defence, waiting for the oppurtunity to get the ball.

Nessa passes her teammate the ball, cutting in front of Vienna and got the ball back. She thought she would get a lay up in but Vienna came up behind her and blocked her shot. "Get that out of here!" Nelson yelled, laughing and clapping his hands.

When the ref blew his whistle to let Hailey inbound the ball to Vienna, the bench goes wild. She dribbles the ball up the court, dribbling to the right but then pulled back, shooting a three. Nessa fell on the floor after her move.

"Oh shit!" Nelson yelled, covering his mouth as the ball went in. "That was a fucking wipe out!"

The rest of the game, they were leading by 30. Vienna passes the ball to Jashlynn who shot a three. The 4th quarter ended and they won, Vienna walks over and she played the whole game. Nelson hands her waterbottle, she chugged some.

"What is your status for this game?" Ray asked her, bringing the camera towards her.

Vienna looks up and then down at the camera. "I got 15 assists, 20 points and 1 block!" She said proudly as Nelson came up behind her, he picked her up and dragged her away. Ray got it all on film, turning the camera to look at Cam.

"Keep that corny shit in."