── chapter twenty two

@vanderson2

liked by ellie_morris, colton

liked by ellie_morris, colton.w and 83,946 others
vanderson2 🏐2️⃣
view all 10,638 comments

camwilderr 💯💯
vanderson2 yup

user1 did u and nelson break up??

user10 i loved you and nelson🙁

7username im sorry love

colton.w ayyyeee
vanderson2 much appreciated

ellie_morris my girl😍
vanderson2 ur one and only!
user6 why did u break up with nelson?

username she literally got her fame from nelson bro

user she prob was using him for fame
camwilderr ya'll haters fr

camwilderr ya'll would do ANYTHING to be where vienna is rn

iso.lavar Ye Vienna

valanderson aw my baby sister🥰🥰
vanderson2 😘😘

there was only 1 more week until vienna and rwe went to vegas. the anderson's were going to the beach with colton's family, vienna was really excited.

she packed her backpack, shoving in a towel, sunscreen, claw clip, her waterbottle and extra pair of clothes.

"you ready to go?" miles knocked on the door, peeking into her room. vienna gave him a thumbs up and followed him downstairs.

she buckled her seatbelt and she felt her phone buzz in her pocket.

nelson

nelson
vee can we talk please?
read

vienna sighed, rolling her eyes. valorie looked over her shoulder, reading nelson's text. "you know you can't ignore him forever, right?"

"i know, i just haven't gotten over the incident." she mumbled, looking out the window.

should she give him another chance?

"miles! hey!" colton yelled, running up to them with a smile on his face. he held some bags for his parents and looks over to vienna. "hey vee."

the nickname gave her deja vu, her smile faltering a little. "hey." she mumbled before she got called by her mom. "coming."

she goes to help her mom with the bags, valorie glanced over her shoulder to watch miles and colton talk.

"hey, don't get too close to colton, kay'?" valorie spoke up, from what she heard from her friends, colton was a player.

he liked to play with girls feelings, making them fall for him and then in an instant, he cuts them off. vienna gave her sister a weird look.

"what do you mean?"

"i'm just warning you. if anything is happening between you two, don't get too attached to him." valorie told her, grabbing the chairs. "he's probably going to break your heart."

vienna watches her sister walk away with a confused expression. "um, thanks for warning me i guess?"

the anderson's and the ward's walk onto the beach. vienna pulled out a book and sat down in her chair, in her bathing suit. she felt eyes staring at her so she looked up to see colton.

he quickly looked away though, getting flustered. she raised a brow before going back to reading her book.

a few minutes later, she was interrupted by colton's voice. "are you going to sit there the whole time and read?" he asked her with a laugh.

she looked up at him, he put his hand out and she took it. "come on, lets go in the water. race you there?"

"no, you're going to beat me—" vienna laughs, running away. she got the head start since she caught colton off guard.

"that's cheating!" he yelled, running after her. vienna jumps into the water. colton splashes her and she splashes him back.

they were both laughing with smiles on their faces. but vienna couldn't help but wish he was nelson right now.

vienna sat near a rock, watching the waves crash against the sand. she heard someone approaching her, sitting beside her. she looks over to see colton.

"hey." he mumbled, watching the waves with her. vienna smiled at him.

"hi."

"what are you doing out here?" he asked, not looking at her. she shrugged her shoulders.

"just thinking." vienna replies back, glancing at him.

"about what?"

"someone." she mumbled, colton knew by the way her voice slightly broke that it was nelson. he sighed.

"do you miss him?" colton asked her, he didn't know that the question would make her heart ache just thinking about nelson.

"i miss him." she nodded her head, confirming. she lets out a big sigh before letting the next words slip out. "but i guess we just weren't meant to be."

"things happen for a reason. maybe it's because something better is coming up or because it was just a waking call." colton shrugged his shoulders. "what did the fans think about your guys break up?"

vienna scoffed, chuckling when she thought about the amount of death threats she got for breaking up with nelson.

"i'm not a lot of people's favourite person, right now." she said, letting out a somber laugh. vienna looked straight ahead of her, at the ocean. "not many people like me."

colton stared at her, taking in her features. her moles, her nose, her beautiful eyes. he couldn't take his eyes off her, he spoke up. "i like you."

he prayed that his cheeks aren't as pink than he thinks they were. vienna turned her head to look at him, staring into his brown eyes.

his eyes flicker down to her lips and then back to her eyes. vienna felt herself lean in and colton does as well, eventually their lips touch into a kiss.

colton puts his hand on her cheek and vienna's hands were on his shoulders. even when she was kissing another boy, nelson didn't leave her mind once.

they pulled apart and vienna smiled at him. colton smiles back. "don't get too close to me." he mumbled.

vienna chuckles, thinking that he was joking. she shook her head, "of course not."

it's time to start over.

roan speaks!
how funny would it be if i just don't
publish another chapter until
tomorrow😭
jkjk i wouldn't do that to ya'll