Chapter 9

Stephanie

After talking and touching one another into the wee hours of the morning, we finally fall asleep wrapped up in one another.
I wake up feeling refreshed even though I’ve only had a few hours of sleep, which might have something  to do with Linc. Well, okay, a lot to do with him, actually.

I feel like I am floating. We agreed to just see where things take us. We are already committed to one another, so there are no worries about other sexual partners muddying the way. I feel like a new woman. Awakened somehow. Walking out of the bedroom, I find Linc cooking breakfast, shirtless in the kitchen.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!

Did you ever see those pictures of shirtless guys with muscular backs standing over a pan, cooking? Yeah? Linc smashes those images out of the park. With every shift of his body, his back muscles contract around each other, like sculpted masses shifting and aligning. It’s beautifully sexy and downright alluring. I walk towards him as though I’m under a spell, an invisible cord drawing me closer against my will, only I am a VERY willing participant in this scenario.

He hasn’t heard me yet over the sizzling from the pan, and I use this to my advantage. I want to touch him. I HAVE to touch him. It’s like a desperate yearning within me that makes me ache in all the right places. My body longs to be touching or to be touched by his. I reach up and trace the muscles on his back that I was just admiring. He jumps a little and turns his head to see me.

“Morning Steph. I didn’t hear you walk in.”

“I know.” I keep tracing my fingers over his heated skin, and I not only visually see him tremble, but I feel it too. I step into him so I’m flush against his back, my hands gliding around the front of his body, brushing against his sexy abs. His hand grabs mine and halts my progress.

“Careful. I don’t want you to get burned.”

“Is it almost done?” I enquire.

“Yeah, I’m about to plate up.”

“Turn off the stove and leave it in the pan Linc.”

“But it’s ready...”

“Turn it off,” I say firmly. I move around him and watch him do as I say. He looks at me hesitantly, and I grin. I start kissing his chest, my hands touching him everywhere I can. His soft groans spur me on, and I kiss lower and lower until I reach the bulge in his shorts. I yank them down quickly and kneel, licking his tip and grabbing onto the base of his shaft.

“Fuuuuuuck!”

I smirk and lick him again, watching his eyes roll back as he groans. I feel the wetness between my legs kick into overdrive as I take him inside my mouth. I’ve never really enjoyed giving head before because it’s always seemed like a chore. But with Linc... I want to please him. I want him to come undone because of me. He was so selfless last night, wanting me to come first, and I want to do the same for him right now.

I mix up the speeds of my sucks and strokes, listening to his cues to match what he needs. I feel him twitching in my hand, and I know he is close. I suck harder with every descent and try to meet my hand as much as I can. Using my other hand, I gently roll his balls between my fingers.

I’m loving this so much. I feel my juices slide down my legs and I moan at the slick feeling, my clit is throbbing with desire, I’m so worked up. I feel it the moment he comes, his balls constrict and his cock starts pulsing in my mouth.

“OH FUCK! PRINCESS!!!” He screams out as he comes, his semen flooding down my mouth as I swallow him greedily. I suck him dry and kiss back up his body as he stands. He is wide-eyed and panting and I grin wildly. “What the hell was that for?”