Chapter 13

Stephanie

Linc has a magical tongue! He works my pussy so well, it’s like he has studied the exact architecture. With every flick of his tongue, I forget we are in the car. I forget everything but my own name and his of course, which I moan out loud as I shatter.

“Holy moly! That was fast,” I pant and Linc’s face couldn’t be prouder.

He slides back into the seat and crashes his lips to mine. I taste myself on his lips, I don’t particularly like it, but because it’s him, I lose myself in his touch. My philosophy was if I wanted to eat vaginas, then I would. Normally I would make guys wash their face or brush their teeth, not that I had to do that often, mind you. I can count the number of times guys went down on me before Lincoln, on just one hand.

But with Linc, everything is different. I find myself not minding the taste of my own essence on his tongue because it’s his tongue that it’s on. Everything about Lincoln has me swept up in euphoria. Between all the kisses and gentle caresses, by the time we reach home, I’m well on my way to my next explosion. Linc rushes me inside the house and is pressed up against me as soon as he locks the door.
“You’re so sexy my girl.”

I feel the heat of his chest against my back, his hands sliding around my body to hold me even closer, making me whimper in need. One hand cups my centre while the other holds my throat gently, his hard package rubbing back and forth between my butt cheeks. I’m a tingling, titillated mess from his touch. I crave it, I crave him.

“Please Linc...” He thrusts harder against me, and I moan in delight.

“Tell me what you want, princess.”

“You! I want you!” I gasp as he rubs firmly over my clit.

“Say it!”

“Make love to me, Lincoln...” I whine as his hand leaves my throat and squeezes my breast.

“Not that way. Please, baby. Tell me what I want to hear. Just this once.”

“Please....” He leads me towards the couch, maintaining our embrace.

“Come on, baby. If you ask me how I want you to, I’ll give you a night you’ll never forget!” I can say it, surely just this one time. I’m desperate for him, desperate for his cock to be filling me.

“Please fuck me,” I say softly.

“Heck yes! Oh, I’m going to fuck you so good princess, fill this pussy up with my come!”

“Oh god!”

He pushes me over the couch and lifts up my skirt roughly and probes my entrance with his fingers. He finds me soaking wet and ready for him. A deep groan escapes him and I clench my inner walls in excitement. How could one sound send tremors through my body like that just did? I hear the tearing of a packet and then I’m filled with him.

“Shit princess! So tight. So wet!” He pumps into me with a fierce dominance I haven’t experienced with him yet and I really like it. The couch shifts forward with every powerful thrust of his hips. His fingers begin to dig into my sides as he pistons in and out of me with incredible speed. The sound of our slapping skin, permeating the air.

“Oh...my...God.”

“That’s it baby. Feel me. Every god damn inch. Take it. Take it all. I fucking love you so much princess. I love this pussy. I love this body. I can’t wait to take you bare, to feel your wet heat encompassing me. Shit! It will feel so good.”

Something in the way he describes that completely unravels me. I wail as a long, hard orgasm is pummelled out of me. It never seems to end as Lincoln is still rutting into me like a dog in heat and I’m all about it. Finally, he comes with a roar and sinks his teeth into my shoulder, causing another orgasm to spark inside me and erupt. I shake and shudder as Linc twitches inside me.