Chapter 17

JUNGKOOK POV

I parked my car and went to my classroom, and as usual everyone was silent on seeing me. The girls looked at me and started passing a seductive smile. I hate such girls who are ready to do anything for just fame.

"Oppa! Jungkook oppa." Someone shouts my name but I didn't stop. I know who can it be.

"Oppa stop" she block my path by her hand. I glare at her.

"you look so handsome." I just roll my eyes and pass by her. She also start walking with me.

"Oppa please talk to me." and I sigh in response. She irritating me.

"rose

"rose. Just get out of my way" she is way too much irritating. Just because she is my mother's niece I'm tolerating her otherwise i don't know what i had done with her till now.

She always seduce me. And I don't like her a bit. These three sisters are so annoying brats of my uncle.

"come on baby, I know you want me. Just say once and I'll give you so much pleasure." and that's it, I lost my cool. I was about to slap her but in mean time I saw y/n passing by our side. Bearing earphone lost in her own thought. I forgot everything what I was doing.

I heard someone cry and that when I come back to my sense.

" You were about to slap me, weren't you?" she is crying like a maniac and i feel so irritate by her ugly voice.

"you're lucky that someone comes

"you're lucky that someone comes. Otherwise I don't know what would I do with you just now. If you want to live, then just stay away from me" I said her coldly and left from there.

What happened to me, why did I stop after seeing y/n? Aaish.. This puppy looking girl, I don't know what she is doing with my mind. I forgot everything after seeing her.

In the class

"You know this girl is poor. I don't like these dirty poor people. Look at her clothes, they are very cheap just like her" one of our classmate gossiping about y/n. They all just feel jealous because she is a brilliant student and in less time she becomes the popular girl without doing anything. She is not that much beautiful by face but her nature and attitude is something that attract everyone.