Chapter 21

Am I love with her?

_______________________________________

{YOUR POV}

"And these two fought with each other, just because who will sleep with me." momma telling other members that how we fight for sleeping with her. All the time Jungkook was whining like small kid And I was like literally giigling from past one hour non stop.

"Then what happened? Who slept with you?" jimin asked curiously. To which both us turn red tomato.

"They both slept together" after hearing this yoongi chocked in air.

"What!! Jungkook and y/n slept together?" yoongi disbelievingly shout which coughing little

"What!! Jungkook and y/n slept together?" yoongi disbelievingly shout which coughing little. Eomma widened her eyes and correct herself.

"No no, I mean they both slept with me ofcourse." mine and Jungkook face turn all red by now.

What were these people thinking?

"I thought, they both slept together." jimin sigh in relief.

What happened to these two..?

"It's good that they didn't sleep together." hoseok mumble but we heard it.

" eomma now it's enough. Let's change the topic now" Jungkook whine flusteredly and tell his mother to change topic because the real story after that is more spicy.

"aaigoo.. Ok ok i'm not telling them more.. Happy?" she chuckled and see all of us with eyes of heart.

" I'm so happy. My all babies are with me. I was so happy like this before once when your father proposed me for marriage And i am happy for the second time today." she said and I can see her happiness in her eyes.

" eomma I love you so much." taehyung come and hug his mother adorably. She chuckled while hugging her big baby boy who literally clinging on her.