Chapter 26

_________________________________________________

(JUNGKOOK POV)

Me and Y/N left for the airport while ago.

Eomma and everyone else were saddened by the departure of both of us. Mansion will fell silent without y/n. By the way, she does not speak much, yet everyone has got used to this puppy.

Eomma will miss y/n very much. Well, THANK GOD that I agreed to go on this trip, otherwise I would have the one who missed her the most.

Y/n had packed a lot of stuff which is really unnecessary so I informed her that we would do shopping there. Right now I am driving the car while she is looking outside the window. She does this everytime. She observe nature, she is a nature person.

She would love Switzerland because Switzerland itself is a heaven on earth. No one is talking, their is a comfortable silence between both of us.

(AUTHOR POV)

You both were the last to arrive at airports. The whole class was waiting for you two. Jungkook could have fly in his personal jet if he wanted, but there was no fun in it. That's why he is also going like normal people just for you.

As soon as you reached out to there. Blackpink capture you in the group hug. All of them care a lot for you. Jungkook roll his eyes on their action. Jungkook does not trust Blackpink at all, he believes that they are with You for some purpose. They are not guilty according to him and faking you that they take care of you.

"Ohh y/n you look so cute!" jennie chirmp excitedly. She pitch your cheeks and held your hands in her at last. You just smile to her.

"You too." you said showing her little smile.

"Y/n, why didn't you pick up my call?" Lisa asked.

"Ohh! I'm sorry I was busy in packing my stuff, that's why. Was there any important work?" you justify yourself and asked her nervously with little guilt.

" no pabo! We were calling you because so that we can ask you that did you brought the clothes that we buy that day for four of us? We Will go there and do a photoshoot with our matching outfits. " rose remind you. You remember about it and smile.

"Yes, I have brought it." they all grin widely to you. Jungkook again roll his eyes in annoyance. Jungkook was listening to all these things from a little behind. He is very amazed and shocked by listening to the girl talk.. Matching outfit?

Anyway the teacher count all student then said to follow him. Now it's time to fly for Switzerland.

(In first class)

Jungkook and Y/N are in first class. Both Y/N and Jungkook have fallen asleep already.

These people sleep a lot. Hehe