BONUS CHAPTER UNLOCKED

•|•|•

"She's scared of you."

•|•|•

The door nob turned but Harvest never looked up, eyes trailing down the words spread out before him in the book that he was holding, his lips pursed, jaw straightened as the person walked in-

"Don't-" he began, shutting his eyes when the scene around him changed.

"I better still be seated," he muttered, eyes darkening when he looked up at Raskei.

She stood before him, the dull walls of his room faded into white as the chamber surrounded him, the walls fading back into a resemblance of his room, clearly using her memories to make the chamber seem like he was still in his room.

He looked up at her for a few seconds, jaw clenching before returning to his book, flipping a page over slightly and adjusting his position in his chair.

"What you did was risky," her slow thick accented voice stated as she stood in front of him,  her face void of any emotion.

He didn't bother looking back up at her, eyes trailing over more of what he was reading scoffing a little at the sentence.

"I told you I was going to him," he grunted back finally glancing back at her, "what did you think? That summoning him would be easy considering where he is?" he scoffed, before once more looking back down at the book, a deep crevice in his frown.

"You were prepared to risk everything for her-" she accused.

Harvest froze, staring at nothing for a moment before his sharp blue eyes met hers.

"And who is this?" he dragged out, his tone daring.

Raskei kept on her hard look, though she gulped slightly, "You know who-"

His eyes narrowed on her for a moment, before shaking his head, leaning back in his seat, releasing a dark chuckle.

"I find myself oblivious," he remarked, eyes shining, yet tone low and threatening as he spoke, gaze lazily shifting back to her beneath half-closed eyes.

But she knew him way too well to be frightened.

The only time Harvest threatened anyone was because he simply did not desire anyone to get close and that was why she knew she had hit the nail on the head.

"You risked everything by summoning your father- did you even tell him about the mark?"

Harvest studied her for a second, "was that not the reason for the summon?"

"Forgive me-" she huffed, " what I meant to ask was, did you tell him you are scared of the mark?-"

Harvest chuckled darkly at this, shaking his head, hand massaging his jaw momentarily, for a moment before looking back up at her, eyes glimmering from the straying moonlight, the darkness surrounding him.

He never bothered with the lights on, as he quite enjoyed the darkness and the moon was light enough for him,

"Why, don't you humor me," he replied, his lips pursing, pushing his coat to the side, looking at her expectantly.

She took his offer head-on, finally walking into a straying slice of moonlight so her features were illuminated, her tattoos glimmering on her bald head.

"She showed me what you did to her. The mind and body control, the arena, your feeding, the sirens, your wings-" she paused, "and your threats, everything Harvest," she began to gaze steadfastly at him, and though he visibly showed no emotion, she could tell by the tiny change in his breathing he didn't expect it, his gaze trailed to the window for a second, jaw clenching,